Spring Subathon 2022

Hiii! Since the spring subathon officially started, i thought we may need a new thread dedicated to it :sweat_smile: Just in case…you know…keeping the track of missing badges and all that! Good luck everyone and thank you all for doings a great job contributing to this community! Fighting:raised_hands:t2:

26 Likes

STAY HYDRATED, LET’S DO IT, FIGHTING!!!

meeme%20viki%20c

6 Likes

Holy-- If I hadn’t seen this thread I would have no idea. Were we supposed to get a pop-up like the other times…? Do we rsvp somewhere?

Edit: found it via help center, nvm. Whew :cold_sweat:

6 Likes

Yeah, we got a popup and an email :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

How is everyone doing so far? Got a lil curious :eyes: I think i’ve completed more than half of 5k badge, meow! :raised_hands:t2:

4 Likes

Idk… i forgot I should be counting :sweat_smile:🥲 now its just going to be a surprise, i guess

3 Likes

If I remember the count I started with correctly, I’m almost at 3000 subs. But I’m really sure, so in the end it’s going to be a surprise :joy:

5 Likes

I didnt count last time, so i was soooo curious until we received the badges, thats why i remembered to count them this time haha:rofl:

2 Likes

We still have 2 days right?

1 Like

Now it is: 11:08:34 - Tuesday, 3 May 2022, Subathon will ends 29:59 4 May. So less than 2 days i think? Like 1 day and half

2 Likes

My projects started late so I didn’t get to participate. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Oh no :frowning: Sorry to hear that :confused: :broken_heart:

3 Likes

Maybe next time. :cry:
I hope they do more events for badges.
It’s a good motivation to keep working in this community.

4 Likes

thanksss!! i am almost near to 500 subs.

2 Likes

How long you all think will it take for us to get these subathon badges :eyes::eyes::eyes:

It should take about 7-10 days according to this:

https://support.viki.com/hc/en-us/articles/5391013095955-Spring-Subathon-2022

4 Likes

Thank you, i definitely didnt see that eheh :purple_heart:

1 Like

So far, no badges. #cry I’m still waiting for my 5.000 and top 100. I guess I’ll have to open a ticket

7 Likes

I’m waiting too, and I did a lot more than 10,000 and it looks like many didn’t get their badges.

4 Likes

Same here nothing . But I never get the badges just normal. I always have to write haha.

4 Likes