🐿️ Squirrel! ʘ‿ʘ You Call It, We Watch It!

I wrapped up this squirrel :chipmunk:
The rapid way the Japanese talk, Oh! Wow!
This would be my second Japanese show, the first was a real life, edited documentary type.

2 Likes

OOH, this is high on my watchlist right now!

2 Likes

Mine too!!!

2 Likes

I noticed in the comments of the movie, ppl bad talk the movie, because they already watched the drama.
It does not matter if you watch the movie before the drama. You’ll either relax, and watch the details unfold in the drama, or ppl will sit on their high horse, and miss out on a good movie, just because they’ve already watched the drama.

1 Like

It seems to be a good thing, but what does ‘squirrel’ mean in this thread? :eyes:

3 Likes

It’s a show you want others to watch, calling attention to an otherwise overlooked, or not likely to pick up show.
L :eye::eye:K below, I like @my_happy_place’s explanation too! :blush::blush::blush:

5 Likes

Ah, I see; thank you! :sparkles: @leerla73

2 Likes

I always took it as a reference to the Disney Pixar Movie called “Up” in which there is a dog who is constantly being distracted by squirrels. And therefore a ‘squirrel’ drama would be something that someone drew your attention to and distracted you from whatever drama you may have been in the middle of.

Giphy

6 Likes

My favorite favorite gif - well besides

sorry @leerla73

2 Likes

I feel like I need to watch this film again now, cause I can’t remember this dog at all :joy:, but that’s a pretty cool reference

3 Likes

You must re-watch UP then!!! He is a big fixture!

4 Likes

3 Likes

Going on the watchlist :joy:

3 Likes

Recently, I was making my way through a few different dramas, none of which were really keeping my attention in the first place, but then I read a post in another thread that reminded me about the drama ‘A Gentleman’s Dignity’, so I started that one and got immediately drawn in and binged my way through, leaving all my other dramas to wait for another day. So that’s my latest ‘squirrel’ drama moment. :smiley:

6 Likes

One of my FAVS!!!

gentleman's%20dignity%201

gentleman's%20dignity%202

gentleman's%20dignity%204

4 Likes

He gave really good hugs!

2 Likes

That’s how I use squirrel too. A drama that distracted me from what I was currently watching.

5 Likes

Eternal Love
I thought both the movie and drama was really good. The movie was just a shorter version.

Bai Qian is my favorite fl character ever. She’s no push over simpering damsel. My fav. scene was when she took her eyes back from the conniving heifer. :joy: So satisfying to watch.

If anyone hasn’t watched it, please do.

2 Likes

I totaly :chipmunk: squirreled :chipmunk: this movie, thanks to simi11, also mirjam_465, it’s one of their many works. See link below:

The posts before, and after the post in the above link, is what lead to this :chipmunk: squirrel :chipmunk: :blush:

2 Likes

best gif ever!!

4 Likes