šŸæļø Squirrel! Ź˜ā€æŹ˜ You Call It, We Watch It!

According to My Drama List there are 22 episodes in Blue Whisper Part 1
and 20 episodes in Blue Whisper Part 2 of Blue Whisper.
Vikiā€™s channel has a total of 42 episodes. So, Viki has all the episodes.

4 Likes

Youā€™re right. Viki ought to update the English title to avoid further confusion.
The Chinese titles are correct:
äøŽå›åˆē›øčƆ (Part 1) andĀ·ę°ä¼¼ę•…äŗŗ归 (Part 2).

4 Likes

So, basically the 42 episode of The Blue Whisper, now on Viki, is both part 1 & 2.

2 Likes

@leerla73
Thank you for this tip, I havenā€™t seen anything I could say for a long timeā€¦ that could be worth itā€¦ but I wasnā€™t really looking either :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

The blue Whisper is written down :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Thanks for the feedbackā€¦ I obviously didnā€™t check the episode counts, I just saw at the mydramalist BW 1 and 2. So that all of them are on Viki is confusing or perhaps notā€¦ If I remember well, there was in one ep a recap and thatā€™s perhaps where BW 2 startedā€¦

5 Likes

Iā€™m in, and have finished episode 7 and must sayā€¦
That I, as a cat lover now completely sad :sob::sob::sob: that is hard

2 Likes

I agree, nine lives, but still, itā€™s hard. :disappointed:

:grin: Episode 11ā€¦ I understand :partying_face: nice :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I think this is a Squirrel, I just watched this preview clip, and want to watch it :upside_down_face: has anyone seen Confidential Assignment, starring Hyun Bin? Check out this clip! :fire: :hotsprings: :fire: Thereā€™s a Confidential Assignment 2 slated for Sep 2022!

I found more posts right here on these threads!
Press Call :point_down:t5: for Confidential Assignment 2!
2 Likes

I watched ā€œConfidential Assignmentā€ a couple months ago. :clap:
And I really want to see the next installment! September 7, 2022 release.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1542217wpp/watch-hyun-bin-yoo-hae-jin-daniel-henney-and-yoona-show-thrilling-teamwork-in-confidential-assignment-2-teasers

5 Likes

A Movie Squirrel :chipmunk: Donā€™t miss it! This is a good watch in one sitting. Come with your snax, and snacks before watching. :laughing::star_struck::heart_eyes::slightly_smiling_face: Suspense, and Action packed, on delivery!
https://www.viki.com/movies/38778c-journey-to-the-west-a-duel-on-the-faith

Thanks to the team with no name, I do miss the names of volunteer teams. The synergy of it all!
Screenshot_20221108-230740_Chrome

3 Likes

:eye::eye:
I can say that I am lucky (!) :grinning::grinning: because I found bothā€¦
Confidential Assignment 1 / 2017 - I just finished watching it and ā€¦
:sunglasses::clap::clap:
Now Iā€™m starting to watch Confidential Assignment 2 /2022
Thanks !!! :grinning:

1 Like

:eye::eye:
Connect (2022)

:sunglasses: A thriller mystery drama , directed by the amazing Japanese filmmaker Miike Takashi.
It is not as usual k-drama . If you have seen ā€œVenomā€, ā€œHannibalā€, ā€œKilling Eveā€, ā€œThe Fallā€ and liked them, you will also like this one.
Anyway, the bloody violence of the action is very tempered, I would say with great skill, with accents of black humor, and the graphic and animation accents (very successful), the cinematography and the rhythm of the action make the series something similar and yet different.:wink:
:revolving_hearts:Enjoy!
The official poster:

2 Likes

:v::clap::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::eye::eye:
When I found out that work was being done to release the second part this December, I put the series on hold with impatience so that around the winter holidays, when we were all relaxing at home, we could watch it (or rather, enjoy it /relish it) with peace and feastā€¦ but do you think we succeeded? The first 2 episodes of the 2nd series have barely been released and weā€™ve already done a marathonā€¦ Superbā€¦
I gladly recommend you

2 Likes

A very engaging, action packed, no-nonsense drama. Youā€™ll wonder how you wrapped up watching so many episodes, so quickly.

2 Likes

That was a great stroy, reminded me a bit of Nirvana, donā€™t know, perhaps it was the fur collar and his melancholic appearance, donā€™t worry thatā€™s is finished you can see Li Hong Li again in a new drama, he seems again with some secrets a lone man, some dialogs there are really interesting or food for the thought!

Iā€™m on episode 10. - I noticed that itā€™s subbed by paid Viki subbers and the segments are so short that you canā€™t really finish reading the subtitle they are like on/off in split second, Iā€™m so disappointed that Viki as a company isnā€™t doing anything like checking whether these subbers are doing good job not just a ā€œspeedy jobā€.
Hopefully Volunteer team will fix this.

2 Likes

You can say that again! āœ“ In The Blood of Youth.
I had to pause, and pause, and pause, so many times throughout the drama, just to read the subtitles.

1 Like

So itā€™s not only me, itā€™s such a shame that itā€™s done hastily without either proper learning or without consideration like ā€œtime is moneyā€ā€¦ that looks to me, what else could be otherwise the reason?

1 Like

Usually I wait to watch newer series until the segmenters have done at least A&C (adjusting and combining) of the segments. Preferably Iā€™d wait till the episodes have been edited, but sometimes I start a series and later on notice that it hasnā€™t been edited till the end :sweat_smile:. The A&C is usually done though. Itā€™s too bad that viewers canā€™t see which of the episodes have been A&C / edited.

Considering the shortage in segmenters & editors itā€™s likely that itā€™ll take some time to finish it.
Teams, fighting! :blush:

3 Likes

Itā€™s sometimes written on the cover page.

By the way, it would be great to have a new feature to see this on the episodes. For example, having a green border on the edited episodes like this:

Sans%20titre

4 Likes