Subbers

Sagst du hier das sollte ich machen wie eine Fliege machen und buzz off?

(laughing) When one compares folks to flies, it is possible they will take the hint and take flight, possibly rendering your flypaper useless. :slight_smile:

Couldnā€™t resist, sigh. Humor is slowly around the house with a crutchā€¦limpingā€¦even Teutonically.

I would turn your dominoes and tables as well. :slight_smile:

Crouching Dieter, Hidden Donut

1 Like

No, lol, I couldnā€™t think of a better trap ā€œcompā€, and the fly trap/bait somehow sprung into my brainā€¦ it was more about the trap NOT the flies. I remember I used them once some years ago and once it sticks it sticks to anything even your hands or hairā€¦ never again, so beware of the fly trap, keke :laughing: I def. do NOT compare you and other Vikians to flies but perhaps to busy bees, does that sound better :blush: - Iā€™m aware of your power Linda, so I do kowtow 3 times :cry:
ā€œEin bisschen Spass muss seinā€ :heart_eyes:

yeah that flypaper is a mess!

1 Like

(I should have kept that ability under wrapsā€¦I KNEW IT. The Witless Protection Program will soon be quite insufficient. )

Virtual fear of my deadlift should not prompt your kowtow, your apology regarding the fleeting comparison to flies will suffice. :slight_smile:

Ich wunsche mehr Spass und Gluck fur dich.

Entschudigen mir bitte - kein Umlaut u.s.w. :slight_smile:

Too lazy to ASCII today. :slight_smile:

Okay I am ALWAYS too lazy to Umlaut. :slight_smile: Would rather Au Lait. :).

I always thought Umlaut was a really great cappuccino beverageā€¦possibly with extra whipped cream. :slight_smile:

Crouching Dieter, Hidden Donut
etwas wirklich immer kommt!

Iā€™m lost in translation here, I apologize to any who felt that my comic expression about the fly trap or as you say ā€œfleeting comparison to fliesā€ was offensive. :sob:
Sorry, Entschuldigung, je mā€™excuse, perdona me, sccuzi, promin teā€¦ tuet mir wirkli leidā€¦ :bow: :head_bandage::flag_white:

PS As for the Umlaut, you can just add ā€œeā€ after the letter, like Glueck that works just as wellā€¦

1 Like

Awww. My notes were to amuse, not to scold. :slight_smile:

Maybe we are truly fliesā€¦in the ointmentā€¦monkeys in the wrenchā€¦who can truly say here.

We might be the monkeys with our hands in the jar full of datesā€¦refusing to let go and easily captured.

ā€œAs long as the mountains are greenā€¦ā€

Apologies, Simi dear, if you felt concern - I was making jokes with the phrases you gave me, not to make you sad but to make you LAUGH. I have failed.

Abject am I, at having my humor rejected so sadly. :frowning:

Perhaps it is the fact I still limp about, my humor in bandages. :frowning:

Hundkin