Successful Story of a bright girl!

I usually never post anything on here,

I wanted to know if anyone has made a channel for the drama Successful Story of a Bright Girl starring Jang Na Ra and Jang Hyuk NOT Fated to Love You! I really want to see that drama subbed on viki! it’s such a good classic drama. I didn’t know where to request dramas. So I apologize if I wrote this in the wrong section!

:slight_smile:

1 Like

I really liked that drama too, it was so cute :blush: I’m so happy they are acting together in a Kdrama again.
No idea if Viki does license older series but maybe you can fill in this form to request it: https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/

Yes, I would love to see Viki get a license for this one. My Love Patzzi was also a good one. She’s one of my favorites. I’ll add my voice and maybe Viki will hear and be able to work on getting a license for it.

A very nice classic KDrama. I introduced it to my sister and was hoping it’d be on here. I’d definitely vote for viki to subbed this and watch on viki.com if possible!

1 Like

Hi,

I submitted the channel. :slight_smile: Now we just have to wait to be approval.

Have a nice day!

What a coincidence!!! I went looking for this old drama because I had noted lots of comments re: the two leads. I hadn’t seen them before. I really liked the Korean ‘Fated’ a lot and had defended the actress Jang Na Ra in a critical comment made about her performance which I thought was perfect. When reading up on her past roles and especially her early one with Jang Hyuk she had said in an interview that she didn’t know him well at all and during the filming of ‘Successful’ had no conversation apart from their acting in the drama. I thought this a wee bit strange as they appear in almost every scene so would have been on duty every day while working together. Their chemistry was so good on screen in ‘Fated’ and ‘Successful’. Gee wiz good actors. ( note. not as great as the two in ‘It’s Ok’) but really good. I digress sorry!!! Back to the one in discussion. Old really old, she hasn’t changed a bit but he’s much better. It didn’t help though as the subs were awful on the site I found it. So yes it would be much better if ‘Viki’ had it but they may consider it too old. Thanks for bringing this up thought I was alone in my admiration of these two.

1 Like

Hi,

I got a PM from VIKI. The channel is denied, because VIKI was unable to obtain a license for this show :frowning:

Sorry for the bad news…