Suggestion asian drama

wow @worthyromance. It is such a long list of long Chinese dramas that i have never heard of. i’m very excited to watch them. There are a couple of your suggestions that i actually watched and loved. looking forward for the rest.
Thanks a lot.

2 Likes

“Devilish Joy” was wonderful!

2 Likes

Funny, I usually don’t notice “bad” acting unless it’s way over the top or if the actor simply checks out and doesn’t put any effort in. I never got that impression with this show, mostly because I loved the main character so much. I am thankful you gave it a chance though. It is a show that is very near to my heart.

2 Likes

I don’t either. I guess I just think the way they act is part of their character’s character.

2 Likes

Exactly! I always try to give actors the benefit of the doubt when it comes to their acting.

2 Likes

It might help to see them in two totally different roles, where in one show they would play a cute school boy and in the other a ferocious gang leader or something …
Or maybe that would actually be too big of a difference. I guess acting quality would be in the subtleties after all.

2 Likes

well, y’all sure do pick them, now gotta make another list of ones going to watch. although I have seen most of the ones mentioned. but still a few I havent watched