Surplus Princess/The Little Mermaid: new drama!

:confused: its working now. glad to see i wasnt the only one. hopefully it works now for u 2.

just finished watching the 1st episode!!! LOVED. <3 this girl is so bold LOL. i love her character. xD cant wait for next week. @dramaaaaa you should tottally check this drama out xD i know you might be busy, but just saying its available to put on your list xD only the 1st episode is out.

@jingjinghu8_gmail_co me too :frowning: i love song jae rim, i was psyched when i thought he was the lead but i know it aint gonna happen, and plus he’s a jerk now so… :confused: but i think the lead guy is cute too and friendly so i prob will like this drama. i already accepted the reality lol

Just watch the first episode and is so funny!!

First episode was great!! I didn’t expect it to be so funny and cute ^^

Anyone else find Jo Bo Ah’s character very different, yet refreshing, from the girl she played in Shut UP Flower Boy Band? It’s a weird change…but I think I like her taking on a new role :smiley:

Can’t wait for more

1 Like

i would like her to end up with song jae rim too but I guess not :frowning:
A little bit dissapointing but I’m also curious on how song jae rim’s character would flow in this drama.

And hopefully we would see more of jo bo ah and song jae rim moments :smiley:

In the soompi thread from this drama the relationship chart was translated and the text at the arrow from Jae Rim’s character to Bo Ah’s character is curious and the text at the arrow from Bo Ah’s character to Jae Rim’s character is one sided love
So who knows :smile:

1 Like

:.( tottally predictable couples and end :confused: but i guess, thats life and it keeps happening. when are they gonna be unpredictable for once and suprise us with the 2nd lead getting the girl?

totally disappointing. but, i guess thats that, i have to accept it lol. th other guy’s not too bad either. just love song jae rim and was hoping he’d finally get a lead part for once. :confused: im guessing he’ll be a jerk-turned-sweet because he’ll fall for her when its too late and she’s with the other guy.

In the very weird drama Nail Shop Paris (I watched only for him at the end so story was too weird…), he was the second lead but he got the girl !

really?! i heard that drama was not so likable lol but i was thinking of watching it 1 day… you gave me more a reason to watch haha xD
the only time i saw a drama pick second leads was in dream high’s 1 +2. but the end wasnt official so :confused: still loved it tho. and there was another drama where they kinda picked 2nd lead… i dont remember which right now… and in doctor stranger it almost happened. :frowning:

drama writers really need to spice it up and shock us! but in a good way.

I love this new drama!!! is sooo good and funny

1 Like

So what days does this drama air?

It’s funny but for me, Kim Soo Hyun was the lead in Dream High. In dramawiki, his name is before Taecyeon.

only Thursdays

1 Like

really?
:X maybe cuz i watched it without seeing anything about it. but, i felt he was 2nd lead xD i really thought that she wasnt going to like him.

I feel like the second lead is the male lead? is that weird the male lead doesnt feel like it. plus he is nice and all and the second is the jerk so is weird, or did I read wrong? lol

She pass more time with him than the second lead who promote with his group…

wait… hahaha are we on the same drama? im confused xD your talking about dream high right? i dont think any of them were jerks. LOL my brain at this moment:

@Kurama yeaaaaaa, i know. but i stilll didnt feel that. maybe because it was my 1st drama, and i didnt know how “1st lead, second lead” ever went, cuz i never watched 1 before.

if your talking about the mermaid drama, i agree xD but i somehow think that she will pick the nice guy :confused:

I think in Mermaid Ohn Joo Wan (the guy without job) is the lead and Song Jae Rim the second lead.

I will start this drama but all this reminds me of heirs lol

its normal to choose the nice guy sigh bad guys should turn good sooner :persevere::persevere: