Taiwanese drama crossovers?

I noticed something while watching 2 different t-dramas a few weeks ago. a scene from the perfect match started in front of a convienent store when sudddenly two actors from another drama (masked lover) appeared using their names from that drama then the following masked lover drama showed the same scene from their point of view. this made me both excited and curious at the same time. does this happen very often in t-dramas or any other drama? or was this a one off? i enjoyed it very much and would love to see this happen more often. BTW in another episode of masked lover the restaurant name in the perfect match was again mentioned as well .

Naaah, it’s a bug. See, there was a thread about it recently.
https://discussions.viki.com/t/a-scene-from-another-drama-appeared-in-my-drama/16486

The OP says it was the same scene from a different POV. Sounds like a crossover.

In kdramas,
**** spoilers ****

Punch and Whisper are established to exist in the same universe. Last Whisper episodes had cameos from important Punch characters.

Also, I can hear your voice and Pinocchio had the same thing.

2 Likes

glykeria is correct it was the same scene but from the POV of the other characters

No, it’s not a bug. I remembar an actress in Masked Lover makes an cameo in Perfect Match. I watch those 2 at the same time so that’s why.

1 Like

Do you watch “Whisperer”? It will make your heart suffered more than “Bad Thief Good Thief.”

Yes, I watched it. I loved it. It was so great as a whole, I didn’t care for its flaws. I hope we get a loose trilogy from the writers.

Lee Bo Young was MVP.

You don’t like Defendant but you love Whisperer? :scream: That’s opposite with me. I think you don’t like something makes your heart suffered.

1 Like

I didn’t like Defendant because it was too slow to progress for me, not because of the story. I got bored in the beginning and didn’t watch further.

And I’m a yuuuuuuge Ji Sung fan.

Have you watched Punch? Heart suffering for days.