Teamwork!

Maybe this one could work for you

If you could handle Suspicious Partner, then you will have no trouble with this one

I don’t remember if you already mentioned this one

Till then!

3 Likes

ok, WOW. the blurbs of every single one of these look interesting! The World Owes Me A First Love has been popping up in my reccs for months now but I’ve never watched a C-drama before…
Queen Hyun In’s Men?! How could I have never heard of it before, I loooovvveeee Yoo In Na so much from Goblin and Touch Your Heart! :heart_eyes:
…oops, my worst nightmare: it’s not available in my region :weary::sob:
Glorious Day seems to be a really fluffy watch…I hope it is as good as it looks!
Ahhhhhh I’ve just overcrowded my poor watch list :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: thanks a lot!

4 Likes

Yoo In Na is such an underrated actress, her acting is amazing and she’s really pretty! Yay! I’ve found another one of her fans!! ~ Sorry that was off topic, but I just wanted to say that… have a good day!

2 Likes

ahhh wowww she’s in my top favourite lists…I guess she’s underrated because she’s always taking similar types of roles, but still…her acting deserves WAAAAAY more recognition!:heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to see someone who knows her too!
Have a nice day!^^

2 Likes

The Good Detective
I love the way the writers have one serious case going for the plot’s sake on while the others are funny and showcase the Violent Crimes Division’s hilarious Incheon team
Screenshot%202022-01-13%20093014 Screenshot%202022-01-13%20093047

2 Likes

I really fell for that gang. Great comedic relief from all that murder and stuff.

2 Likes

I know right? My brain usually gets sooooo tired trying to keep up with the mind games and twists if there’s no comedy to balance it all out

I LOVE this scene - where this woman tries to make one of the ML’s teammates her informant and he betrays her instead

2 Likes

One of my favourite teamwork shows is Entertainer.

It is such a great story!

3 Likes

The Good Detective is going to remain one of my favorite teamwork dramas ever.

I loved the bond between the detective and his partner, and the rest of the team. I love how they cheered each other on and endured unfairness by laughing about it together and sticking up for each other. They made this crime drama so much warmer.

Can’t wait for Season 2! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I’m so glad you stuck with it, and that you ended up loving it like I did. I really had no expectations going into it, but I was so pleasantly surprised by the bromance between the two main detectives and also between the group as a whole. They were so great. I was so excited to learn that a second season was in the works!

2 Likes