TECHNICAL - Help center page missing top

I cannot see the upper part of the Help page. The one with your avatar and the dropdown menu to go to your Contributions and your Requests.
This is what I see. As if the top of the page was chopped.
I tried three different browsers: Opera, Firefox and Edge and it was the same for all of them. In one browser I am logged in automatically, in the others I’m not, but that shouldn’t make a difference, I should see the “Login” button.
I tried the AI bot but she didn’t understand what I wanted, no matter how simply I put it, in ten different ways. Useless.
A friend who lives in the US says she doesn’t have this problem. But when I tried to make it seem I am there, it didn’t work.

What about you, friends?

P.S. And I obviously cannot create a ticket about that…

2 Likes

We had a recent maintenance in April.

!Viki meltdown? - #86 by leerla73

1 Like

Yes but it’s May 2nd now.

3 Likes

Everything is fine with me on the page.

1 Like

I just tried it and I can login.

1 Like

Can you press arrow up, when you’re on that site?

It looked like that for me, but I tried going up (pressing the arrow) and everything went back to normal

1 Like

It was suddenly solved. I didn’t change anything, just waited for some hours. No arrow up, no nothing, it was just there. Weird!
Anyway, so I’ll be able to submit the ticket for my other issue, which is quite serious
In case you’re wondering what it is (a slot has suddenly been taken since yesterday by my supposedly not having completed “episode 17” of a 2016 completely finished show (W, Two Worlds) which doesn’t have 17 episodes. A special ep.17 only shows up on the dropdown menu from SE, but I cannot access it, it says it’s unavailable)

2 Likes

I think it might be some comming soon “behind the scenes” or something

Not “coming soon” by any means. It was released back then, on other platforms. We’re talking of a drama of 2016, eight years ago. I found it mentioned on MyDramaList. It’s a compilation/recap of the first 7 episodes, together with some interviews and behind-the-scenes.

2 Likes