🇹🇭 Thai-Dramas Request

Darling, do not worry this is just a thread about requesting dramas, not a chat or something. I’ve decided to create it just to share our wishes, nothing more. And the one you mentioned it’s a good one and I’m sure anyone will dare to forget it! Please, let’s just wirte about requesting dramas here, nothing more :heart_hands::sparkles: Feel free to share your wishes :heart_eyes:, yayyy!!

2 Likes

I requested “Full House Thai” and “My Lucky Star.” I hope we can see these Thai remakes of the popular dramas soon.

2 Likes

[NEVER LET ME GO - Lakorn/BL] :thailand::fire:

BXzN5_4c

[ACCORDING TO MDL:] :star2:

Native Title: เพื่อนายแค่หนึ่งเดียว
Also Known As: Only for You , Phuea Nai Khae Nueng Diao
Director: Jojo Tichakorn Phukhaotong
Screenwriter: Game Kirati Kumsat, Best Kittisak Kongka, Chim Sedthawut Inboon, Chalermpong Udomsilp
Genres: Action, Romance, Youth
Tags: School Setting, LGBTQ+, High School, Bodyguard Male Lead, Poor Man/Rich Man, Death Of A Father, Student Male Lead, Gay Romance, Friendship, Bilingual Male Lead (Vote or add tags)
Type: Drama
Episodes: 12
Aired: Dec 13, 2022 - Feb 28, 2023
Aired On: Tuesday
Original Network: GMM 25
Duration: 53 min.

[REQUEST LINK:] :heart_hands:

[Request a TV Show or Movie]

[Looking forward to this!! :heart_eyes:]

1 Like

Hmmmm, theses are good ones!!:heart_hands::sparkles: Luckily, we’ll get them!

1 Like

Yes, I hope so.

1 Like

This one I will also send the request! I love PondPhuwin and on the other platform their Spanish subtitles are horrible. :face_with_peeking_eye:

2 Likes

That’s definitely a sign!!!

1 Like

catalina2108
on the other platform their Spanish subtitles are horrible.

It seems that now is becoming a very common thing to provide very bad Spanish subtitles for dramas/movies in other platforms. I saw a drama that had familiar names from viki volunteer’s as Spanish subbers for this old drama that I saw many years back, but now they are making a ‘‘comeback’’ and sadly the Spanish translations are in really bad shape. Anyway, I no longer bother reporting this stuff because they never get ‘‘fixed’’ but I highly doubt those Spanish subtitles really came from viki’s volunteers since it follows a pattern that ONLY [AI] subtitles have; they can never write female characters as a SHE (female) they are always a HE (male).

2 Likes

That means that they are not made by volunteers, but rather by an AI and that’s terrible because honestly I get bored reading series where they don’t understand what they are saying.

1 Like

“My Lucky Star” has been liscensed by Viki! Yes! I hope that there will be a full Editing Team for this drama with TE, GE and CE so we can get quality subs for this fun rom com.

5 Likes

Ohh, I thought it was a BL, :rofl: but I realized it wasn’t hahahah, I hope have a full Editing Team and I will be part of the team in my language, although it’s difficult.

2 Likes

No, it’s not a BL, LOL! Although it seems here at Viki we are getting mostly the BL shows from Thailand, so I understand your thought. It is the Thai remake version of Taiwan drama “My Lucky Star.” I enjoyed the Taiwan version and am excited to watch this new Thai version with Film and Bifern. I tried to watch it earlier this year, but the subs were poor quality and confusing so I had to stop. Hopefully we can watch here at Viki with quality subs for multiple languages.

2 Likes

This Thai BL drama has been liscensed by Viki! Coming Soon.

4 Likes

I googled it, I found it interesting. I hope to see it soon.

2 Likes

Yeahh!! We’ve got this one!! Already excited, really!
One of my live-lovers.

2 Likes

OH MY DEAR LORD!!!

My wish came true and my heart is beating very fast
Look at this:

And this:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
I need to be the portuguese moderator!! I’m about to faint, oh gosh!
:pleading_face::white_heart::sparkles:

3 Likes

OMGGGGG ITS MY HAPPINESS!! :heart_eyes: UNCLE VIKI you are the BEST!!

2 Likes

I need Spanish moderator! but I know that is impossible. They always choose the people who have the most contributions, and when I want to be part of the translation or editing team I am denied because the moderators always add the same people.

1 Like

I loved BB it was so fun to watch every week when it came.

2 Likes

That’s pretty sad and you know what’s the most disappointing at all? That we’re the ones who request and try to make as beautiful as possible and we’re also the ones who gets to be denied. @brendas does that make any sense? I even tried to reach the viki team some time ago about this same matter and my ticket was closed without any statement. Anyway, I hope this time is gonna be different since we gave hours and hours of ours to make this wish come true.

1 Like