🇹🇭 Thai-Dramas Request

Hello, my fellow contributors!!

It’s me, Magali again lol.
So here’s the thing! I was wandering around dicussion and I’ve found threads about requesting C-Dramas, K-Dramas, J-Dramas, Taiwanese-Dramas… but I didn’t find a thread about Thai-Dramas request! I’m a huge fan of Thai culture, although I don’t speak the language, some things I can even understand lol. Please, feel free to post here your wishes!! I think many of us do love Thai productions. :heart::sparkles:

:heart::sob:In order to start this thread, one of my big wishes was (And believe me, my list is veeeeery long :sweat_smile:):

[VICE VERSA - BL/LAKORN]:thailand::sparkles:

[ACCORDING TO MDL:] :sunflower:

Related Content:
Our Skyy 2 (Thai sequel)
Our Skyy 2: Vice Versa (Thai sequel)
Inside Vice Versa (Thai compilation)
Vice Versa: Behind the Scenes (Thai compilation)

Title: Vice Versa
Original Title: รักสลับโลก
Known as: Vice Versa the Series
Director: X Nuttapong Mongkolsawas
Screenwriters: Pratya Thavornthammarat, Pongset Laksamipong, Nichakorn Pairachwatin
Genres: Romance, Youth, Drama, Fantasy.
Tags: Body Swap, Alternate Universe, Hidden Identity, LGBT, Adapted From A Novel, Friends To Lovers, Transmigration, Gay Male Lead, Gay Romance, Friendship
Type: Drama
Episódios: 12
Exhibited: July 16, 2022 - Oct 1, 2022
Exhibited: Saturday
Network: GMM 25]
Duration: 55 min.
Classifications: 13+ - Teens 13 or older

[REQUEST LINK:] :heart_hands:

[Request a TV Show or Movie]

[HOPE TO GET IT]:thailand::sparkles:

8 Likes

OMGGG! Be sure to ask for the Vice Versa the series! I love that drama with all my being. I will also keep an eye out for all those required, I’m a big fan of BL!

#JimmySeaforever. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Remember to check this thread out as it’s for BL
BL fan club / fan chat on Viki - #242 by sweethope
I think it’s great that we are getting a Thai thread here on discussions but don’t forget about that one (where some of us have made requests). :wink:

2 Likes

Yayyy!! We’ll get this for sure :face_with_hand_over_mouth::white_heart:

#JimmySeaForever :white_heart::white_heart:

1 Like

Darling, do not worry this is just a thread about requesting dramas, not a chat or something. I’ve decided to create it just to share our wishes, nothing more. And the one you mentioned it’s a good one and I’m sure anyone will dare to forget it! Please, let’s just wirte about requesting dramas here, nothing more :heart_hands::sparkles: Feel free to share your wishes :heart_eyes:, yayyy!!

2 Likes

I requested “Full House Thai” and “My Lucky Star.” I hope we can see these Thai remakes of the popular dramas soon.

2 Likes

[NEVER LET ME GO - Lakorn/BL] :thailand::fire:

BXzN5_4c

[ACCORDING TO MDL:] :star2:

Native Title: เพื่อนายแค่หนึ่งเดียว
Also Known As: Only for You , Phuea Nai Khae Nueng Diao
Director: Jojo Tichakorn Phukhaotong
Screenwriter: Game Kirati Kumsat, Best Kittisak Kongka, Chim Sedthawut Inboon, Chalermpong Udomsilp
Genres: Action, Romance, Youth
Tags: School Setting, LGBTQ+, High School, Bodyguard Male Lead, Poor Man/Rich Man, Death Of A Father, Student Male Lead, Gay Romance, Friendship, Bilingual Male Lead (Vote or add tags)
Type: Drama
Episodes: 12
Aired: Dec 13, 2022 - Feb 28, 2023
Aired On: Tuesday
Original Network: GMM 25
Duration: 53 min.

[REQUEST LINK:] :heart_hands:

[Request a TV Show or Movie]

[Looking forward to this!! :heart_eyes:]

1 Like

Hmmmm, theses are good ones!!:heart_hands::sparkles: Luckily, we’ll get them!

1 Like

Yes, I hope so.

1 Like

This one I will also send the request! I love PondPhuwin and on the other platform their Spanish subtitles are horrible. :face_with_peeking_eye:

2 Likes

That’s definitely a sign!!!

1 Like

catalina2108
on the other platform their Spanish subtitles are horrible.

It seems that now is becoming a very common thing to provide very bad Spanish subtitles for dramas/movies in other platforms. I saw a drama that had familiar names from viki volunteer’s as Spanish subbers for this old drama that I saw many years back, but now they are making a ‘‘comeback’’ and sadly the Spanish translations are in really bad shape. Anyway, I no longer bother reporting this stuff because they never get ‘‘fixed’’ but I highly doubt those Spanish subtitles really came from viki’s volunteers since it follows a pattern that ONLY [AI] subtitles have; they can never write female characters as a SHE (female) they are always a HE (male).

2 Likes

That means that they are not made by volunteers, but rather by an AI and that’s terrible because honestly I get bored reading series where they don’t understand what they are saying.

1 Like

“My Lucky Star” has been liscensed by Viki! Yes! I hope that there will be a full Editing Team for this drama with TE, GE and CE so we can get quality subs for this fun rom com.

5 Likes

Ohh, I thought it was a BL, :rofl: but I realized it wasn’t hahahah, I hope have a full Editing Team and I will be part of the team in my language, although it’s difficult.

2 Likes

No, it’s not a BL, LOL! Although it seems here at Viki we are getting mostly the BL shows from Thailand, so I understand your thought. It is the Thai remake version of Taiwan drama “My Lucky Star.” I enjoyed the Taiwan version and am excited to watch this new Thai version with Film and Bifern. I tried to watch it earlier this year, but the subs were poor quality and confusing so I had to stop. Hopefully we can watch here at Viki with quality subs for multiple languages.

2 Likes

This Thai BL drama has been liscensed by Viki! Coming Soon.

4 Likes

I googled it, I found it interesting. I hope to see it soon.

2 Likes

Yeahh!! We’ve got this one!! Already excited, really!
One of my live-lovers.

2 Likes

OH MY DEAR LORD!!!

My wish came true and my heart is beating very fast
Look at this:

And this:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
I need to be the portuguese moderator!! I’m about to faint, oh gosh!
:pleading_face::white_heart::sparkles:

3 Likes