"Thank You" Card Designer :)

Hey guys! My name is Kawaii and I’ve been around on Viki for some time now, but I just wanted to ask if thank you card designers are still a thing anymore on Viki? If so, I’d love to help design cards for any on-air channels or just channels in general. I know usually the CM can design it themselves, but still, it’s good practice and experience for me.

I love designing and I’m still trying to learn how to make channel designs. Anyway, if you’d like a ty card designer, please reach out to me, I’m always happy to help <3

7 Likes

Hi, I’m a channel manager and always wanted to know if anyone would be interested in helping make the channel card, I always found some designs beautiful but I could never do it alone, so I just did the basics on that channel. If you are interested in helping I would be grateful! :grin:

1 Like

Ahh, hi! Thank you for responding. If you’re meaning about the team channel designs, I’m still learning how to do that. However, if you need like cards to give to members after finishing a project, I can help design those! Anyway, you can always DM me on Viki, my Viki profile is linked here :heart_decoration:

Hello I’m a channel manager and I’m interested. I’m not so capable with this thing…

1 Like

Hey Luca!! I’ll be more than happy to help you make ty cards. Whenever you need them, please just send me a DM and tell me the drama name. :hibiscus:

1 Like

hi i am minnah and i usually design many cars and posters and i am interested in doing this.

1 Like

Hello Kawaii !
WOW! You know that I have already told you how your “about Me” looks on your page.
I have already tried to do it but unfortunately I didn’t manage very well.
Can I ask you to design a Thank You Card for our team - Run for Love ?Please !
:heart:
Denisse

1 Like