Thank You Subbers! Appreciation Post

No responses needed. Just an appreciation post.

First, many thanks to all the subbers who are active on Viki. I appreciate y’alls hard work so that I can enjoy these shows! I dont know anything about the process, but I wanted to express my appreciation. You can never get enough recognition.

I especially want to shout out the Penthouse 1 & 2 subbers. THANK YOU! I’m shook by how fast these episodes are being translated.

I also want to thank the translators of the variety shows, especially Master in the House and Running Man. These shows are long-running and you all translate them super fast too.

THANK YOU!

12 Likes

:speaking_head: Shout :loudspeaker: out to :raising_hand_woman:t5:‍♀ Gone With The Shirt Team! :tipping_hand_woman:t5:‍♀ :tipping_hand_woman:t5:‍♀ Hey! Heyhey! One of the record setting subbing teams here on Viki!! :confetti_ball::fireworks: :sparkler: :tada: :confetti_ball: :tada: :sparkler: :fireworks: :confetti_ball: :trophy::1st_place_medal: Always gets the Gold :1st_place_medal: :star_struck: :clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5:
(人*´∀`)。*゚+ (:heart::heart:) (◕ᴗ◕✿) 。゚+(´∀`人)

2 Likes