The Baby Bird Factor - The "Cutie" Posse University!

Again My Life: mostly gripping, occasionally boring.

Lee Joon Gi as Kim Hee Woo/Kim Hee Wu/Kim Hui Wu/Kim Hee U mostly did not disappoint.

I will say that they did a quite a few lighting tricks to hide the fact that he seems to have the eye bags of a frequent drinker. He looks actually pretty old for a guy his age.

In Why Her? Hwang In Yeop reminds me very much of Lee Joon Gi.

(Asian Wiki)

They look very much alike, and both have that Flower Boy BL quality that certain actors’ managers insist on and many fans scream over: broad shoulders, long neck, small face with a pointy chin, “anime eyes,” floppy yet stylish hair, baggy clothes.

They would make a great team (brothers, cousins) in some heavy duty chaebol drama.

I would say that, since both are over 25 and do not have what I would call classic, rugged looks, they might fit in a “Sweetie” Posse. Their characters and manners are generally what I would call sweet, compassionate, gentle. Yet when life gets tough, they get tougher.

Lee Joon Gi hated his flower boy appearance and reputation… he worked hard to make a name in the action genre, to make people stop thinking of him as a flower boy, and I personally think he achieved his goal. He’s one of Kdramaland’s action kings :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: his smile is a personal attack every time he flashes it, though

2 Likes

Are you saying Lee Joon Gi looks old for his age??? I think he looks amazing.

2 Likes

Again My Life: mostly gripping, occasionally boring.

Lee Joon Gi as Kim Hee Woo/Kim Hee Wu/Kim Hui Wu/Kim Hee U mostly did not disappoint.

I will say that they did a quite a few lighting tricks to hide the fact that he seems to have the eye bags of a frequent drinker. He looks actually pretty old for a guy his age.

In Why Her? Hwang In Yeop reminds me very much of Lee Joon Gi.

(Asian Wiki)

They look very much alike, and both have that Flower Boy BL quality that certain actors’ managers insist on and many fans scream over: Broad shoulders, long neck, small face with a pointy chin, “anime eyes,” floppy yet stylish hair, baggy clothes.

They would make a great team in some heavy duty chaebol drama.

I would say that, since both are over 25 and do not have what I would call classic, rugged looks, they might fit in a “Sweetie” Posse. Their characters and manners are generally what I would call sweet, compassionate, gentle. Yet when life gets tough, they get tougher.

ikr I would have never guessed he’s 40… it’s scary how young he looks XD

2 Likes

I’m way behind on my obsessing with K-dramas, but I’m catching up slowly. As a native Texan, I always have barbecue my mind, and the other day I found this channel in my YouTube suggested list while looking for a barbecue sauce recipe.

Babie birdies for sure. Cute as all get-out. Anybody know what’s the deal with these guys?

1 Like

Hwang Min Hyun (26)

5 Likes

Over a year ago, Leo Wu’s name was mentioned in this link. I think it’s time for a revisit since he is now appearing in Love Like the Galaxy. 22 but will be 23 on December 26th. I’m sure we can all agree that he is a cutie. :wink::wink: He also appeared earlier in The Long Ballad last year. Bonus: if you look very closely at the second photo, you can see the shallow indent in his chin.

(mydramalist)

(mycast.io)

4 Likes

Well…Park Bo Gum for sure…

bogumtux(1)%20(1)

2 Likes

He has graduated to HOTTIE POSSE! Our Bo Yummy
He’s 29
They leave Baby Bird at 27

1 Like

He is only twenty-nine? Wow. He seems timeless.

Park Bo Gum has such a maturity about him that as far back as 2015, when he was in I Remember You with Seo In Guk and Jang Na Ra, he seemed to be an old soul.

He’s such an impressive guy. He’s a great actor; he speaks Korean, English, and Japanese; he’s studying music at a masters level at Sangmyung University in Seoul (and apparently can play piano and cello).

(Annyeong Oppa)

WHAT CAN HE NOT DO???

5 Likes

How long has it been since we’ve added a new baby bird?

How about Zhai Zi Lu - 24

Dimple alert!

4 Likes

Dai Gao Zheng - 26
I discovered him in Maid’s Revenge.

4 Likes

10 out of 10 wiomen agree: Ab Fab Fab Abs!

(Giphy website)

2 Likes

Qu Chu Xiao - 27

fe9450c796024388bcd0671be12ba052

d9c8-isqivxh8855775

4 Likes

The black outfit looks good on Yim Pharinyakorn Khansawa - 22.

4 Likes

The young actors in Crash Course in Romance (2023)

Lee Chae Min - 22

Lee Min Jae - 23

Since I’m watching The Starry Love:
:heart_eyes: Chen Xing Xu - How can he be only 26?

2 Likes

These young guys n Crash Course in Romance look much older than their age which is rare to see, but the Chinese young actor looks his age; 26. They are such cutie.

1 Like

Kim Yoon Woo (22)

1 Like