The Baby Bird Factor - The "Cutie" Posse University!

Looking at this thread, I realize what an ahjumma I am inside :joy: other than kpop artists, I hardly recognize any of these guys! Guess Iā€™m a kdrama ahjussi-lover :grimacing::grimacing:

3 Likes

Chen Feiyu or Arthur Chen
Actor in Ever Night 1
and legend of Awakening
Screenshot_20210727_102330

Geb. 09.04.2000
According to my last knowledge, he did not want to shoot more films, but first study :thinking: but just searching, I think I found more films?! :face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle: Iā€™m not sure now :face_with_raised_eyebrow::joy:

4 Likes

Gosh, he has grown up, it seems he was just a young boy yesterday :joy:!

There is also Leo Wu, from child actor now a grown up actor, did you see him in The Long Ballad?

3 Likes

1 Like

Hank Wang
hank%20wang

If you like dimples, he has them for days and days! So cute!
24 years old

@my_happy_place

3 Likes

image image
IMbd
Drama Wiki
Pinterest
Wu Nien Hsuan

This one is hard because he is SO attractive - but alas only 26.

3 Likes

The one that keeps falling over, thatā€™s Yoonie when he was just a tiny puffball . . .

3 Likes

Student Union Oklahoma

Any new baby birds??

Tenor

I think that our Baby Birds can GRADUATE to Hottie Posse if they are turning 28 and above!!! hahahahahahaha - Some are so in-between

Giphy

3 Likes

Other than the one I already mentioned, none of the dramas Iā€™m currently watching have any particular hotties or baby birds in them. One of the reasons Iā€™m having a hard time getting through them. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I lied. There is a baby bird in one of my current dramas

Hou Ming Hao 23, C-actor

4 Likes

Oh heā€™s attractive - good looking guy!

2 Likes

You could add all of NCT, all 23 of them. The youngest is 19 & the oldest is 27

Donā€™t ask me to name them all, I could probably name 15, thereā€™s too many, my brain canā€™t take it. but theyā€™re all very cute.

6 Likes

:joy::joy: Iā€™ve been following them for more than a year now and just matched all their names to their faces! But I love them all, especially NCT DREAM. Look at the crowd they make though :joy: They are a class of their own at this university!ā€™

@kdrama2020ali if you want names, Iā€™ll just show off my talent.
takes deeeep breath
first row:

1. Taeyong (Leader; rapper)
  2. Jeno (rapper)
  3. Mark Lee (rapper)
  4. Doyoung (main vocal)
  5. Johnny(long blonde hair)
  6. Winwin
  7. Taeil (main vocal)
  8. Lucas
  9. Haechan

second row:

1. Shotaro
  2. Kun (main vocal)
  3. Jaemin
  4. Ten
  5. Yangyang
  6. Hendery

third row:

1. Yuta
  2. Renjun (main vocal)
  3. Jungwoo
  4. Xiaojun
  5. Sungchan

three guys to the left:

1. Chenle (main vocal)
  2. Jaehyun
  3. Jisung
    Thereā€™s a young actor I keep seeing in chinese historical dramasā€¦ he plays a boy emperor in one and a brother in anotherā€¦ I canā€™t remember which dramas they were but I saw him about three times.
6 Likes

My daughter insists that I add Felix from Stray Kids. Sheā€™s actually a huge NCT fan & concurs with their entry, but has a thing for Felixā€™s deep voice.

Godā€™s Menu, set at slightly before at Felixā€™s most famous line in the song.

She also insists that Park Bo Gum, & Xuimin (EXO) belong in the Cutie Posse, even though theyā€™re old enough for the Hottie Posse

5 Likes

I donā€™t know much about most of the KPop boys, but I can support Xiumin as a baby bird.

4 Likes

well he IS called EXOā€™s fake maknae even though heā€™s the eldest :joy:

who DOESNā€™T?!! I LOVEEE listening to Felixā€™s deep voice! and ā€œCooking like a chef Iā€™m a five-star Michelinā€ is ADDICTING :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Did you watch Kingdom Legendary War? This isnā€™t a Baby Bird video (not inappropriate, just not cute) someone made a 4 minute loop of one of his lines from Stray Kids cover of BtoBā€™s Iā€™ll Be Your Man.

2 Likes

Park Bo Yummy is in Hottie Posse!!! But all the others are definitely CUTIES!

4 Likes

I had to laugh at that :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Why does Johnny so often get the weird hair?

3 Likes