The Baby Bird Factor - The "Cutie" Posse University!

Yup! You know, “You’ve Been Watching Too Many C-Drama When?” . . .

:notes: The Untamed!! :notes:

3 Likes

I am impressed with the number of Cuties out there and the work they are all doing. The question remains: how to heart them all? It’s going to put a real strain on available resources!

(Giphy)

7 Likes

Tenor

2 Likes

yes I love this! :heart_eyes: I also love his “Wow, fantastic baby!” from the NCT x SKZ collab stage… now THAT was a dream collab! NCT x SKZ performing EXO’s Love Shot and other legendary kpop songs!! The way the crowd screamed over Love Shot! :heart_eyes:
https://youtu.be/m1mzBnyR0uE?t=132

Is it weird? Lotttssss of people LOVE it!

In 2018 and 2020, they did songs together as 23… it gives me goosebumps when all the vocals harmonize!
https://youtu.be/0IpbvXVbBYA?t=273

@kdrama2020ali look at how much time it takes for them to line up on the red carpet :joy:
https://youtu.be/lUfABs5zTjs?t=85

OH MY GOODNESS THE REACTION I HAD when you surprised me with that picture :sob::sob: My heart dropped, my anger spiked and tears started forming in my eyes!! :flushed::sob::sob::sob: He’s the SML in Ashes of Love and I hated him, I cried I cried I cried… I am NOT over AOL!

The actor himself is very good, though. I loved his acting and portrayal of a dual personality when he had to. I respect the actor a lot, but the character makes me so mad I’m seeing red now.

4 Likes

Did you know he is a professional Ballet Dancer! Amazing dancer! I’m sorry I apologize for bringing in a villain - they do look a little alike though

Tenor

I think cats eat baby birds - oops!

2 Likes

Heyy we can’t stereotype him as a villain… the poor guy just did his job :sweat_smile: I’ll get over Ashes of Love soon, I promise :flushed:

1 Like

Is this a angry bird? :rofl::rofl::rofl: A angry baby bird :joy:

2 Likes

Nam Da Reum & Kim Sae Ron’s drama is going to be on Viki, their Instagram says the premiere is 7/30, so some point today, but I’ll wait for subs. I’m looking forward to it.

@my_happy_place, @simi11, @angelight313_168

4 Likes

@entwyfhasbeenfound
This is the cutest thing you’ve ever posted!

@sweetybirdtoo Thanks for sharing this info!
Well, hopefully they won’t add it here so that we have to pay to be able to watch. I specially hope it has a fast team, and not those few slow teams we have around here that are always making excuses ‘‘why they take so long’’ when lately MOST- MOST dramas are already pre-subbed, and only need editing and segments adjustments.

1 Like

:grimacing: All our dramas are not pre-subbed. The editing has to go through three or four volunteers before it’s complete. Some pre-subs are TERRIBLE. You can’t understand a word even though it’s in English. It takes forever to understand what they’re trying to say and make it a better, less wordy, more understandable subtitle.

And the dramas you’re talking about probably don’t have pre-subs because pre-subs are generally understandable and not many people complain about them.

Some dramas are terribly long, and I’ve noticed that the more the rating of the show falls, the slower the work gets. It’s pretty disheartening to watch the rating dip and keep my own self from falling asleep or slapping the characters in the drama.

Anyway, the drama you’re talking about is a mainstream one which is getting quite a lot of attention from news sites like Soompi, so you probably won’t have any problems with getting subtitles quickly. :smile:

3 Likes

Picmix

Bring on the Baby Bird Factor - Those Cuties

Yes - these adorable birds I post everywhere are from the Angry Birds movie I believe! So cute!

I love meeting all these young actors and singers I didn’t know about so everyone post away!
Your “Cutie” Posse
For Cutie Posse University :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Seo Ji Hoon (24)

I don’t know why I always think about Taecyeon when I see him.

Bae In Hyuk (23)

4 Likes

Huang Xing Yuan (17)

4 Likes

Ahhh THIS is the guy I was talking about! Cutie baby emperor! :heart_eyes: And he’s my age??!! Goodness, I feel more useless now :joy:

3 Likes

So hey guys only if you feel like it! Not anything new but if you will put your subbing comments in the -
Summary Blur - that way it doesn’t stray from the Baby Bird Factor

But if you don’t no big deal
@stardust2466_546 @vivi_1485 @angelight313_168 @sweetybirdtoo
Thanks if you feel like it and it’s ok if you don’t!

Love you guys!!! :purple_heart:

3 Likes

@mas4 is bringing ALL the baby birds. :+1:t3:

4 Likes

4 Likes

Jo Byeong Gyu Age 24

Pinterest
Zapzee

3 Likes

Kim Min Kyu (26)

Lee Jae Wook (23)

Ryeoun (22)