The Devil Judge

Is it OUT???

1 Like

I checked out all the trailers, and the behind the scene clips, up here on Viki. The first episode, waiting on it’s upload.

3 Likes

It is uploaded @leerla73 team started their work
@cgwm808 hwaiting!

4 Likes

Okay, Episode’s one, and two up! Thanks gang!:+1:t5::wink: :fist:t5:!

4 Likes

the%20devil%20judge
devil%20judge

3 Likes

Ji sung ajushi is super hott

4 Likes

I loved him In Kill Me Heal Me!

2 Likes

utube

OH - From Got7 - I’m gonna like him

2 Likes

I hope @mirjam_465 will inform us when the episode is released for other languages. We are waiting.

4 Likes

He was in that hot :heart_eyes: movie My PS Parter, but I think on Viki it was called something like “Whatcha wearin?” It looks that Viki removed it. .
Another funny drama still on Viki is “Protect the Boss” and the saguk “Kim Soo Ro” and saguk “The Great Seer” both are gone as well, and “Swallow the Sun” also! :disappointed_relieved::hushed:

4 Likes

Wooohoooo !!! Thanks a lot @simi11

3 Likes

Yup! That’s definitely a “R” rated flick! That, and the drama “Painter of The Wind” :smirk: ( He’s not in→_→ :smile::point_down:t5:)
Good story line though🤭

3 Likes

Just finished watching The Devil Judge, Episode 1. It’s very promising, but looks like it may be a while before the English subs are ready.

8 Likes

The subbing team is largely the same as “Bossam”, and very few people. So for this weekend (Bossam ends tomorrow) they will have to be split between the two. From next week, things will be better.

10 Likes

Hwaiting! :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Looks like you and Connie have another tough drama to translate. Good luck! I am on hiatus during the summer months but let me know if you need an occasional helping hand. I used to work as a Deputy Court Clerk for the Los Angeles County Superior Court (8 years in criminal and 2 years in civil) so I may be able to offer some assistance.

9 Likes

Daebak

2 Likes

Aaah, That’s too bad, then! Do come whenever you feel like it.

2 Likes

I am really very eager to watch and I only want to watch it with our volunteers subs.the subs are 100% but I think the editing is not done yet. If you see this plz leave a note here.thanks in advance.

1 Like

Yes, still lots of issues to take care of in episode 1. It’s not an easy one, really.
But we did just finish the editing of the last episode of Bossam, yay!

7 Likes