The Devil Judge

@choitrio

They could really use your expertise in there since [The Devil Judge] writer, is an actual real life judge, turned writer! and he must kick in those complicated terms that I know you will know with ease. Thank you so much for offering your help. Looking forward to watching what I love best: Court Dramas with an ‘‘extra’’ touch. Ji Sung, is amazing actor. I just love him and his majestic new look. The wardrobe, scenery, all in perfect tune.

5 Likes

:star_struck::star_struck:

Yes that’s true thanks for the info I will wait .

4 Likes

Completed watching the first two episodes :grin::grin: and I really liked it. Looking forward for this week’s episodes :slightly_smiling_face:.
Spoilers:
Episode 1
the court room scene was on fire :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire: seriously the confusion is like wahh ’ we be like is ji sung bad or good ? “Oh he is bad” and after few minutes we are like “no no he is a good guy and the next minute " he is very bad guy” and finally he turned out to be good but we don’t know what will happen in the upcoming episodes.

Episode 2
It went some what smooth compared to the fiery first episode. But that car chase sequence was incredible eye feast and cinematography is top notch and it is at theatrical level.

and that yellow car guy turning out to be the son of minister of justice. And the climax of second episode was well edited. Let him be a monster for now but I like Kang Yo Han and I don’t think he is will end up as a bad guy because we saw in many dramas that initially the lead is bad but ends up being a good guy.

Finally
Which team are you ?

• Team Kim Ga On
  • Team Kang Yo Han

0 voters

1 Like

I will close the poll after the drama is finished and I am really curious to know which team will get more votes.

you will LOVE him, I’m pretty sure. He was fantastic in He is Psychometric. I’m always a little wary of idol-actors but he really is one of the BEST out there :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

FIGHTING, Devil Judge Team!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

it was good the first episode, watching second ,

4 Likes

Frankly I would never want to talk to a classmate who killed a bird in cold blood like this.
But I wouldn’t bully him either. His revenge was very well-thought.

4 Likes

I’m into Episode 2 and the English subtitles disappeared about 15 minutes in ???

2 Likes

I forgot to mention he already knew that there was a bug in his office that scene is blast and I shouted and got a scolding from my mom.
And regarding the scene you mentioned.It is a point that should be noted but we can’t judge by that one incident whether Whether he is evil or good

1 Like

The subs are 100% on the first and second episodes please check again I watched them on viki.

2 Likes

I’m not up to speed yet on The Devil Judge, did your subtitles reappeared? Maybe because it’s still being tweeked. Maybe, give it a day, and see if you’re still having the same issue. Per (*❛‿❛)→ :wink::point_down:t5:

2 Likes

The judges taste in terms of furnishings is very … opulent.

5 Likes

Count Dracula style.

4 Likes

I am not so familiar with the bible.
Is there a story between Isaac and Johannes/Yohanan?

2 Likes

Isaac was the one whom his father (Abraham) was willing to sacrifice. But the moment he was about to kill his son, God came down and saved the child - it was just a cruel test/creepy prank to see how loyal Abraham was.

3 Likes

So the father named the older son after someone from the old and the younger one after someone from the new testament?

2 Likes

its a nice show

3 Likes

if you stub your little toe :joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::laughing::joy::rofl:

1 Like

A question for the doctors:

Wouldn’t break a person’s backbone if they were repeatedly hit on the back with a baseball bat???

Massive spoiler alarm:

Now it is clear, he isn’t here for justice, but for his own revenge. Maybe he just wanted the backbone to break
And I saw it right, Park Jin-Young not only plays Kim Ga-on, but also Kang Isaac. So Kim Ga-on should be related with both Kang Isaac and his daughter/Kang Yo-hans niece Elijah.
Is Elijah a girl’s name too? I didn’t know.

2 Likes

Is this a riddle It seems to be related to the drama can you explain? Please.