The Devil Judge

But it is really sad that his punishment is not done yet.

[quote=“spaufler_89, post:59, topic:38704”]
Massive spoiler alarm:

Now it is clear, he isn’t here for justice, but for his own revenge.

[/quote]
But whatever decision he took I support him

The minister of justice is so cruel in this drama and in iotnbo too. I hate her(characters)!!

Yes, that is a given and they gave us a hint in the first episode itself. And I thought Kim ga on was son of Kang Issac becoz they look alike and Kang yo Han is uncle of Kim ga on.

1 Like

Unfortunately you have now discovered my spoilers.

Regarding your last observation:
In my opinion, the deceased cannot be the father, as he was much too young for that ten years earlier. Or the filmmakers lied about Isaac’s appearance in relation to his age.

1 Like

I tried so hard to hide spoilers hahahah!!!

Yes that is a little too confusing about how they are related and whether Issac and yo Han are related by blood is secondary. And one thing I’m sure about is Kim ga on is definitely son of Issac Kang. Because they look alike. That’s a theory in films and dramas.

2 Likes

And I forgot to mention an important scene here and that is a twist

The director of social responsibility foundation beating the president and he is asking to kill him and begging in formal tone I was shocked :flushed::flushed:!

I’ve just finished the 4th episode. I’m loving it. Everything is so interesting.

1 Like

The costumes are dramatic too! :grinning::grinning:

1 Like

The Show is amazing as I watched 4 episodes of this show, I was surprised to see:

1. Dystopian Version of Korea
2. Live Court Show (Seriously this took me off)
3. The robes of the Judges
4. The cast of the Show
5. The actual reality of power and money (Money Games)…

This above things shook me so much, that I unconsciously liked this SHOW very much !!!
I have high hopes for this SHOW !!! fighting :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Thats very true, I thought so too !!!

1 Like

That lady is really a Femme Fatale working behind a mask…

2 Likes

Im late to the party. On episode 3, and I love everything about this show! For me the best part of the show is how aesthetically cool it is. Major kudos to the director, producers, and editors.

And thank you subbing team. I’ve been able to really follow along and recognize how good the script is too.

1 Like

Just finished watching ep. 5.

Why do I feel so bad when Yo Han eats there alone? Please, it’s so sad
From the preview, ep. 6 seems like a war, many things will happen.
I can’t wait!!!

1 Like

Please hide spoilers!

1 Like

Every minute is so interesting and exciting and I’m really eager to watch the next episode (6)!
Waiting for subs
Team hwaiting!!!

1 Like

I have already watched it. It’s soo good. :heart_eyes: Now we have to wait 5 days for the next episode :sob:

2 Likes

I have little left to watch on ep 6 it is soo good!

2 Likes

It gets even better.
The only role I can’t stand is the one of Young Sung-ah. It is completely oversubscribed.
And the costume designers are probably the same as in Imitation. :neutral_face:

@kdrama2020ali are you following this show ?
And you @leerla73

I have so many going right now! No - But I will watch it soon! Finishing Gumiho, Nevertheless, Spring is Green and Monthly Magazine Home - and so many others! hahahahaha!

@padmalayag are you liking it??

1 Like

You really like romance and love stuff,actually this is not your piece of cake but as you love oppas you should watch this. And I really like thrillers so I’m enjoying it a lot!!!

2 Likes