The Endless Deep Blue - Ocean Scenes! šŸŒŠ

Oh the wedding dress @mas4 posted reminded me of Marriage Not Dating. I go looking for the photo of the dress and the beach and whatā€™s the first picture I come up with? One @kdrama2020ali would appreciate. lol

I canā€™t see a good picture of the FL in the dress on the beach so hereā€™s the group having a picnic.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Dang! (I know I probably age myself by using that word, butā€¦) DANG!

3 Likes

Iā€™m not gonna laugh too hard.

2 Likes

Far Out! Do I age myself too? Lol.
Thatā€™s 2AMā€™s Jung Jin-woon, right?

3 Likes

Wait, you mean this is not still a relevant phrase? :joy:

1 Like

:laughing:

1 Like

Beach scene from island featured in ā€œTop Star Yoo Baekā€ (2018).
Pictured: Titular character Yoo Baek (actor Kim Ji-suk) and abalone diver Oh Kang-soon (actress Jeon So-min).
Sure wish Viki was able to license this one.

A sweet moment.

1 Like

He had everyone get SLS just because of his looks. :joy::joy: But oh wellā€¦ at least he got a nice-ish ending!^^

2 Likes

ML in a WHITE shirt and sitting on the sand I am in shock! :heart_eyes::scream::scream:

2 Likes

Tenor
san%20in%20white
Tumgir
sans%20in%20white%202
Tumgir

I really love the water behind SAN - SANS - SANNIE

I wonder where he is here??? @porkypine90_261
@sweetybirdtoo

3 Likes

If thatā€™s a serious question, for some reason I need to look that up.
Heā€™s at Empire Fulton Ferry State Park, New York, New York

1 Like

The Heirs has beach scenes too.

https://koreandramaland.com/listings/huntington-beach-pier/

Sadly, Iā€™m unable to find pictures of the beach scenes on the Korean peninsula. :cry:

1 Like

That looks like the Brooklyn bridge in NY

2 Likes

Yes it is, I had to look up the location, because well, itā€™s just what I have to do. lol

2 Likes

At least you took the time to look it up. I am left coast so I donā€™t really know much about right coast locations unless they are famous ones.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s definitely the Brooklyn Bridge and a lot of these young singers have been hanging out a lot around NY lately. I see them a lot on Channel 5 mainly

2 Likes

Iā€™m pretty sure nothing can beat the endlessly blue vistas offered by Angel Eyes :ocean: :sweat_drops: :heart_eyes:

Screenshot_2015-09-24-20-42-45_1 Screenshot_2015-09-24-20-16-52_1 Screenshot_2015-09-24-19-58-37_1 Screenshot_2015-09-24-19-57-17_1 Screenshot_2015-09-24-19-45-13_1 Screenshot_2015-09-24-19-45-04_1 Screenshot_2015-09-22-17-37-14_1

8 Likes

Wowwww those are some GOOD shots! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Has anyone posted Memory Love pictures? Ep 11 the MC is at the beach and itā€™s beautiful. I wouldnā€™t recommend the drama I tried it once before and dropped it, Iā€™ve been scanning through and remember why I did, I think this should be in the throw your laptop section.

4 Likes