The Endless Deep Blue - Ocean Scenes! šŸŒŠ

I forgot about that one. I loved their trip to the beach. Iā€™ve actually watched that whole drama. I liked parts of it, but I put it in the ā€˜broken ever afterā€™ thread (I think thatā€™s what itā€™s called).

3 Likes

Iā€™m on Ep11, if I tell you whatā€™s happened would you remember enough to give me a short recap of the last bit? I canā€™t find one, itā€™s irritating me to watch it, but I want to know how it ends. Maybe Iā€™ll skip to the last episode.

2 Likes

I could probably give at least some info, and I could probably jog my memory pretty quickly if I glance back at some episode thumbnails. As for the ending, I am not sure youā€™d get all the info you need just by watching the last one - maybe the last two. I canā€™t remember when exactly the important incidents happen.

2 Likes

can I PM you? Everything will be spoilers if anyone wants to watch it.

1 Like

Sure, go ahead.

2 Likes

This oneā€™s from a Thai drama called Why R U?

2 Likes

IMG_20210826_170713_136

I will share more!:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Youā€™ll have to excuse the quality of this pic, but this is a scene from ā€˜You Are My Springā€™ ep. 3, and it was so beautiful with the color of the water next to the lavender color of the sky.
YouAreMySpring1

2 Likes

wowww itā€™s so pretty and calming!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

put your head on my shoulder :heart::two_hearts:
a69adc4abc5906bf3c1d18f169ad0d1c 16a8f798840f0db9d88db9c1041edd07 aac397f2018062a85dcfa3967d4910df

4 Likes