The funniest K-drama scenes

I love K-dramas but my favourite one’s are the comedy dramas, this are some of my favourite scenes::rofl:

• While you were sleepingSuzy-3

• Kill me heal me
    tumblr_inline_o06kehsp5q1scdjna_500
    OPPAAAA!! :heart_eyes:
    source
    Ahn Yona is such a mood

Now, What is your favourite K-drama scenes?

2 Likes

Yes, Ahn Yo Na was great! My favorite is Ahn Yo Seob, I really resonated with him.

…and basically anything Goblin-related

1 Like

I laughed a lot with this scenes:rofl::rofl: ::rofl::joy:
Specially with the first one!!.. What drama is it?, and the second one was very funny specially when he speaks spanish ( my native language)
And, What can i say about globin… I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT :star_struck::star_struck:( well…the end, but i can imagine another end)

1 Like

I’m glad you liked them! The first two are from the Kdrama Flower Boy Next Door starring Yoon Shi Yoon and Park Shin Hye :slight_smile:
Every time I see the scene where he speaks Spanish, I always laugh hard, it’s too funny!
I love Goblin too! It’s because of Deokhwa, played by Yook Sung Jae-- that I got into Kpop and BtoB. Plus, the OST is awesome and so is the storyline (and yes, the ending was a blow to my heart!)

I love Goblin :heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Iconic :sunglasses:

Love how they sneaked in a REAL CF (the brown bottle thing - it’s on like every drama) :rofl:

4 Likes

Lol 32 levels to go… man

2 Likes

I have always want to se “touch my Heart” but i have never been encouraged, this scenes are so funny. I think this will be in my “Going to see drama list”

:hugs::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I think one of the most “crack dramas” I have watched should be
Salary Man, but I had to wait for the right mood, it’s not everyone’s taste since you could easily say it’s a nutcase of a drama but I had so much fun watching it. I am glad I managed to see it here before the license ran out.

1 Like

This depends on the dramas I’ve recently watched,
and right now “Mr. Gooooooo!” is our favorite sentence :laughing:

OMG, it looks SO good!!!
Totally missed this one and it’s not licenced in Greece either. :sob::sob::sob:
Maybe they’ll eventually upload it on SBS World on YouTube… :cold_face: