‘The Hours of My Life'

let have this drama on viki ‘The Hours of My Life’ tells the story of a young man who is diagnosed with ALS (Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis) and decides to live out the rest of his life with meaning.

then send the project and wait for viki aproub
:slight_smile: if you want to, if they aprove look some help then or just look for someone who wanted to be channel mannager of the project

I tried to watch ep 1 but within the the first 20mins I was alread completely in love with Miura it’s going to be another Midas for me I WANT to watch them but not emotionally prepared to watch me fav guys die…

Ep 7 was released yesterday I would love to hear what it was like when it’s done IF I’m not going to end up a basket case crying in bed all day after watching it I’ll come back to it cuz I LOVE Miura

1 Like

Oh my! he’s the same guy from kimi ni todoke, after years he is still so sexy hahaha i love him xDD

1 Like

Boku no Ita Jikan is the other title this drama goes by it’s on drama.net and I believe dramafever is subbing it unfortunately viki doesn’t have that big of selection when it comes to J-Drama so have to go elsewhere …missing the running comments I can just imagine what everyone would write for some of the crazier J-Dramas :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for the suggestion will do so

channel manger must know the original language, right?

yes, i guess so.

to be a channel manager what the process

it´s no necessary that channel manager know the original language, i’m channel manager of taiwanese dramas and I don’t speak chinese

I mean not to speak the language, i mean know what idiom is the drama. i’m a channel manager of a chines drama and i speak spanish u.u :wink:

ok , si te refieres a eso si es necesario saber que idioma tiene el drama

1 Like

si a eso me refiero :wink: