THE KING LOVES :) (Did anyone watch it?)

I actually like this TV show it is the first historical Kdrama i watch :smiley:

1. Which Character do you guys like?
    I like Eun San, The Crown Prince and Wang Rin ( the Trio). :heart_eyes:

2)What do you think is going to happen?
I not sure but i hope that the Crown Prince and Eun San is together.

If you guys have any other Kdrama suggestion please let me know, i be glad to watch it.
the genres that i like is like The king Loves other than this genres it can be mystery,suspense,Romance :relaxed:

If you like this sort of very sad, very suspenseful historical drama, maybe you will like Queen for Seven Days. It is very well made and very well acted too.
And also… Jackpot. That one has a better ending although it has its bitterness.

The plot could look like in Reply Series because I can’t determine the first male lead and the second male lead. We could be tricked without knowing.

thank you for your suggestion i will try to watch it . :smile:

1 Like

The Plot is very twisted but i think the male lead is still the crown prince even if it is very confusing … hehehe :smile: We just have to find out what going to happen? :slight_smile:

I’m sure you don’t watch Reply 1988 that they make a male lead into a supporting male lead and vice versa. I hope they don’t do this trick. Probably the one get more screening time is the male lead. But this drama based on a novel (fantasy) that is not like Queen for 7 days :sob:, so it could have a happy ending despite the really content of the novel.

it true that i don’t watch Reply 1988
but for me i think it going to end well no matter how i watch it. :smile:
I may not know much of KDrama but still have hope that this Drama going to be great .
(Don’t lose hope on this Drama have too watch it till the end heheheh :grin:)

2 Likes

I really hope its a good watch, haven’t seen it as of today.

Always have hope . :relaxed:

the last scene is giving me the suspense :scream: :hushed: :open_mouth: :smile:
Did anyone watch it ? :slight_smile:

It hurt to see The Crown Prince but cant believe Rin become a bad guy who wanted everything for himself… :disappointed: but i still think The Crown Prince will end up with Eun San . I just can feel it :slight_smile:
(have to watch even it give me heartattack :smile: ) GO YOONA GO!!! GO SIWAN GO!!!