2. C/ H/ R
3 Likes
  1. Hua Rong (The Romance of Hua Rong)
  2. H…/R…
3 Likes
  1. Han Shuo (Romance of Tiger and Rose)
  2. H/S
3 Likes
  1. Dr. Heo Im - ML - Live Up to Your Name - sometimes just fun to watch him struggeling while he jumps from the past to the future and back, sometimes your heart just aches for him
  2. H/I
2 Likes

Might be a bit early, but since I have time right now, here it comes
:star_struck:
Poll-alarm

• I miss my dramaland, I want to go back.
  • It’s nice to remember those characters I have watched, let’s keep indulging in the memories a bit longer.
  • I rather remember those actors and actresses who played these characters.
  • I want a critical change, let’s go for animals this time.
  • I want to explore all the cities around the world, here I come.
  • I rather sing at home under my shower, let those titles roll.

0 voters

Please vote and play, poll is open until 975. if there is a category leading by a bigger gap, I will keep this poll open until reply 999.
Thank you!

@vir @jadecloud88 @shraddhasingh @annabanana128 @feyfayer @cgwm808 @kakashiandme @tessa_pro @oriya @mas4

4 Likes

@shakalabbit @tiia_porovart @captncoco @maria_lavendula_77 @stefart_798 @mary19c11 @bearimnal @baby_panda76 @imulcei @agyga

Follow the link, vote and play!
https://discussions.viki.com/t/the-never-ending-chain-of-game/51046/1012?u=lutra

2 Likes

@mirjam_465 @damiechan @deval_chloe @teufelchen_netty_266 @leerla73 @weavingadream @bepina @my_happy_place @someofliz @thaly1209

Follow the link, vote and play!
https://discussions.viki.com/t/the-never-ending-chain-of-game/51046/1012?u=lutra

3 Likes

Restart:
933. H/I

3 Likes
  1. Huang Shao Tian (The King’s Avatar, Troubling Rain)
  2. H…/S…/T…
5 Likes
  1. Tian Yao - Back From the Brink - ML - the look of this dragon and his wittiness … Enjoyed every minute, a rare find in this genre for me.
  2. T/Y
3 Likes
  1. Tian Ya Zi (Novoland Castle In the Sky)
  2. T | Y | Z
5 Likes
  1. Tae Gong-Sil (The Master’s Sun)
  2. T/ G/ S
4 Likes
  1. Tae Oh (The Legend of the Blue Sea; He was such a cutie!)
  2. T/O
4 Likes
  1. Oska aka. Choi Woo Young - Secret Garden - you just got to love him …
  2. O/C/W/Y
3 Likes
  1. Ye Hua (10 Miles of Peach Blossom)
  2. Y…/H…
4 Likes
  1. Yoshimura Jun / Kim Joon / Han Yi Soo - if you do not love him in Shark, well I probably forgot a lot about this drama, but for this game, I especially love him 3 identities. Hurray!
  2. Y/J/K/F/Y/S
2 Likes

941.Ye Shi Qi/Tushan Jing (Lost You Forever S1)
942. Y…/S…/Q…/T…/J…

4 Likes
  1. Yang Joon Kook - My Fellow Citizens - the things a man does, when he has only one talent.
  2. Y/J/K
2 Likes
  1. Yook Dong Sik (Psychopath Diary)
  2. Y…/D…/S…
3 Likes
  1. Dok Ko-Jin ( The Greatest Love, one of the most hilarious & overreacting characters lol)
  2. D/ K/ J
4 Likes