The never ending chain of ... (Game)

1. Kim Min Jae- Life is Beautiful - because this mother showed how much she suffered with her son that was her pride, and all she wanted for him was a normal life and be happy, but if someone doesn’t meet the social requirements of norm, or the society just isn’t ready to accept is as normal, mom too needs a way to accept.
  2. K/M/J

Thanks for the K much appreciated.

2 Likes
  1. Jiang Hao (Be Reborn)
  2. J or H
4 Likes

Haha! No problem. I think Ks and Ls are definitely going to be a favorite for this category. Hahaha!

1. Hua Ze Lei
  2. H/Z/L

Omg, guys, I just realized we got to the thousands. :joy:

4 Likes
  1. Han Myung Wol (Spy Myung Wol)
  2. H / M / W
3 Likes

:wink: 012. Wang Baek-San (In Inspiring Generation, a solid character, and an AaaMaZinG actor, his real name is Jung Ho-Bin. His character in, The Great Queen Seondok, acting as mentor to Bi-Dam, was also solid.)

Inspiring Generation's Poster

:wink: 013. W/B/S

3 Likes
  1. Ba Woo ( Bossam - Steal the Fate)
  2. B / W
3 Likes

:wink: 014. Butler Yoon (Lee Mi-Sook in Blade Man)
:wink: 015. B / Y

2 Likes
  1. Yuan Qing Suo (FL in Princess of Lanling King)
  2. Y…/Q…/S…
3 Likes

:wink: 016. Yin Xiang (13th Prince in Scarlet Heart, aka: Startling by Each Step. Native Title: 步步惊心)
:wink: 017. Y / X

1 Like
  1. Yukimiya Suza - On a Starry Night/Hoshi Furu Yoru ni - in my eyes she is an interesting character, she lives pretty secluded, but meeting a deaf young man changes her life in a way she hadn’t on her list.
  2. Y/S

:tada: On a side note - thanks for joining and making this topic a “nice topic” (for those badge collectors around, yes, another one)

3 Likes
  1. Yang Fu (The Sleuth of the Ming Dynasty)

Yes, he is our devilish baby, the inexplicably likable Wang Zhi. The superb portrayal of ruthless and calculating human. So, because he had two names, I will be putting the first letters of each of those.

1. Y or F or W or Z
3 Likes
  1. Ying Yiren (The Legend of Hao Lan - I miss Mao Zijun :smiling_face_with_tear:)
  2. Y or Y (lol)
3 Likes
  1. Yuan Xiang Jin - They Kiss Again - if you got to admit to one thing it’s this girl’s determination, she might not be the brightest around, but knows what she wants and that is the best point of her - how to get it, and if not there is still Zhi Shu! No worries, boy, we know you do love her, you are just scared she might get a stroke (out of sheer excitment and happiness), if she were to find out too soon …
  2. Y/X/J

:wink: 021. Xiao Yan Zi (My Fair Princess Season 2)
:wink: 022. X / Y / Z

1 Like
  1. Zhao Pan Er - A Dream of Splendor - Girl power in a Chinese period drama, a rare find women who act on their own will, clever, forward-locking, independent, and last but not least of course they are all beautiful, and Zhao Pan Er is the leader of the pack.
  2. Z/P/E

My oh my, be kind to me, I’m lacking nutrition as my stomach doesn’t care for much food at the moment, so my brain is running on minimum level. :pleading_face: Z, X, Y … Q next?

1 Like

:wink: 023. Ee Dong-Wook (Brother to ML, East of Eden)
:wink: 024. E / D / W

2 Likes
  1. Ding Ning - ML in Stand or Fall - I like that he talks business and uses his brain, a clear-headed boss for a change, …
  2. D/N
2 Likes
  1. Da Luo (Stand or Fall)

2. D or L

2 Likes

:wink: 026. Liu An Shun (ML, The Great Protector. Played by, Wallace Huo) If you haven’t watched, this is an excuse, you won’t be disappointed! :blush:

:wink: 027. L / A / S

2 Likes
  1. Lin Shuang (Alliance - An awesome C-drama! A must-watch!)
  2. L or S
4 Likes