The never ending chain of ... (Game)

Restart:
1002. Y/S

1 Like

I hope you feel better soon and come join us to play again! :heart:

5 Likes

Thanks to your hearts and wishes and a little nap, I am better again. Will start slowly and see how it goes, see you around in a bit. :tea:

7 Likes
  1. Yang Tae Sup - Life is Beautiful - isn’t what the eldest son of the Yang family from Jeju feels at all, being the eldest, he feels the heavy burden of tradition weighing on him. And then he meets a guy, who will bring him out of his shell he is hiding in … Ever saw a coming out as a weekend drama in K-dramaland, this is it.
  2. Y/T/S

Goodnight all, hopefully will be back tomorrow as usual. I need sleep, the almighty cure.

3 Likes
  1. Yoshikawa Nao (FL in Good Morning Call)
  2. Y…/N…

I hope you feel better! :heart:

3 Likes

I so agree! I can practically hear the two FLs call out the names :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes
  1. Nam Na Bi - My Love Madame Butterfly - A well known actress, rich, arrogant, has it all, married to her prince, but then prince takes off with her money and all she can do is taking shelter with her mom at her FIL’s place. A man and a family unknown to her, but it turns out to be the new starting point in her life.
    (By the way Na Bi in this case stands for “butterfly”)
  2. N/B
2 Likes

0 0 5. Bu Yun Lou (FL, in Unchained Love, Chen Yu Qi. Played opposite ML Xiao Duo, Dylan Wang)

0 0 6. B / Y / L

2 Likes
  1. Lee Hae Sung - D-Day - nobodies brain works faster in this drama than his, this doctor knows how to drill … and to cry …
  2. L/H/S
2 Likes

I really hope you get better soon.:heart:

2 Likes
  1. Lee Jun Ki (Welcome to Waikiki)
  2. L/J/K
3 Likes
  1. Kim Min Jae- Life is Beautiful - because this mother showed how much she suffered with her son that was her pride, and all she wanted for him was a normal life and be happy, but if someone doesn’t meet the social requirements of norm, or the society just isn’t ready to accept is as normal, mom too needs a way to accept.
  2. K/M/J

Thanks for the K much appreciated.

2 Likes
  1. Jiang Hao (Be Reborn)
  2. J or H
4 Likes

Haha! No problem. I think Ks and Ls are definitely going to be a favorite for this category. Hahaha!

1. Hua Ze Lei
  2. H/Z/L

Omg, guys, I just realized we got to the thousands. :joy:

4 Likes
  1. Han Myung Wol (Spy Myung Wol)
  2. H / M / W
3 Likes

:wink: 012. Wang Baek-San (In Inspiring Generation, a solid character, and an AaaMaZinG actor, his real name is Jung Ho-Bin. His character in, The Great Queen Seondok, acting as mentor to Bi-Dam, was also solid.)

Inspiring Generation's Poster

:wink: 013. W/B/S

3 Likes
  1. Ba Woo ( Bossam - Steal the Fate)
  2. B / W
3 Likes

:wink: 014. Butler Yoon (Lee Mi-Sook in Blade Man)
:wink: 015. B / Y

2 Likes
  1. Yuan Qing Suo (FL in Princess of Lanling King)
  2. Y…/Q…/S…
3 Likes

:wink: 016. Yin Xiang (13th Prince in Scarlet Heart, aka: Startling by Each Step. Native Title: 步步惊心)
:wink: 017. Y / X

1 Like