The never ending chain of ... (Game)

Summary

You replied to @teufelchen_netty_266 repeat reply at 628. at 629.

No?! 625 is before that.

Summary

(nonsense to fill up reply)

Summary

Yes! Correct, and you kept the game rolling, when you replied :wink:
Screenshot_20231126-082733_Chrome
https://media.tenor.com/aS_NPueeVLIAAAAM/show-must.gif

Don’t make my head dizzy,

we already went over the bump, the 2nd IU was replied to as well, so …
I got some serious brain fog today, …
No use in blowing it up, as the players will lose orientation.

Keep up @lutra

@lutra,
Really?! :roll_eyes: (⁠*⁠❛⁠‿⁠❛⁠)⁠→ :point_down:t5: This was you!

Restart:
(that crazy disco brat bot, again)

1. Seori :kr: (Singer Songwriter)
Summary

Baek So-hyun (Korean: 백소현, born November 18, 1996), known professionally as Seori (Korean: 서리), is a South Korean singer-songwriter formerly under the label Atispaus. She made her solo debut on May 12, 2020, with the extended play ?Depacse Ohw.
Seori - Wikipedia

1. i
  1. Infinite :kr:
  2. E
  1. Eunha :kr: (Singer, Vocalist)
Summary

Jung Eun-bi (born May 30, 1997), better known by her stage name Eunha, is a South Korean singer. She was a vocalist in the girl group GFriend,[1] and is a current member of the trio Viviz.
Eunha (singer) - Wikipedia

1. A :four_leaf_clover:
  1. ATEEZ :kr:
  2. Z
1 Like
  1. Zia :kr: (Singer)
Summary

Park Ji Hye (born July 21, 1986), better known by her stage name Zia, is a South Korean singer.[1]
Zia (singer) - Wikipedia

641. A :smile::four_leaf_clover:

1. Ayumi Hamasaki (Japanese singer, songwriter, record producer, actress, model)
  2. I
1 Like
  1. Ivy :kr: (Singer, Musical Actress)
Summary

Park Eun-hye (Korean: 박은혜; born November 7, 1982),[1] better known by the stage name Ivy (Hangul: 아이비), is a South Korean singer and musical actress.[2]
Ivy (South Korean singer) - Wikipedia

1. Y :gem:
  1. Yo Yo Ma :cn:
  2. A
  1. Ahn Hyo-seop :kr: ( Actor, Singer)
Summary

Ahn Hyo-seop (born April 17, 1995) or Paul Ahn, is a Canadian actor and singer based in South Korea.[2] [3][4] He gained recognition for his main roles in the Korean dramas Still 17 (2018), Abyss (2019), Dr. Romantic 2 (2020), Lovers of the Red Sky (2021), Business Proposal (2022), Dr. Romantic 3 (2023) and A Time Called You (2023).
Ahn Hyo-seop - Wikipedia

1. P :gem:
  1. Psy :kr:
  2. Y
1 Like
  1. Yaeji :kr:
  2. i
1 Like
  1. Im Yoon-ah :kr: (Singer, Actress)
Summary

Im Yoon-ah (Korean: 임윤아; born May 30, 1990), known mononymously as Yoona, is a South Korean singer and actress. After training for five years, she debuted as a member of girl group Girls’ Generation (and later its subgroup Girls’ Generation-Oh!GG) in August 2007, which went on to become one of the best-selling artists in South Korea and one of South Korea’s most popular girl groups worldwide. Apart from her group’s activities, Yoona has participated in various television dramas, notably You Are My Destiny (2008), which marked her career breakthrough and earned her the Best New Actress awards at the 23rd KBS Drama Awards and the 45th Baeksang Arts Awards.

Im Yoon-ah - Wikipedia

1. H :gem:
  1. Hwangbo :kr:
  2. O
  1. Omega X :kr: (Boy Band)
Summary

Omega X (Korean: 오메가엑스, stylized in all caps) is a South Korean boy band formed in 2021. The group consists of 11 members: Jaehan, Hwichan, Sebin, Hangyeom, Taedong, Xen, Jehyun, Kevin, Junghoon, Hyuk and Yechan.
Omega X - Wikipedia

1. X :gem::gem: