The never ending chain of ... (Game)

1. Xia :kr: Kim Junsu (JYJ/TVXQ)
  2. A

Goodnight!

2 Likes
  1. Aimers :kr: (Boy Band)
Summary

Aimers (Korean: 에이머스) is a South Korean boy band that debuted in 2022 under Hyper Rhythm. The group consists of six members: Seunghyun, Eunjun, Doryun, Yoel, Seunghwan, and Wooyoung.[1]
Aimers (band) - Wikipedia

1. S
1 Like
  1. Super Junior (Boy Band)
  2. R
1 Like
  1. Rain :kr: Jung Ji Hoon
  2. N
1 Like

Oh, oops, sorry, guys. I missed that one. I was too late to fix it, so I’ll just leave it so we don’t derail the game. :smile:

1. Nam-joon (Kim) (BTS; I’m just going to go with his first name here (and switch it around for the extra letter) since I can’t think of any other “N” starting names at the moment. :joy:)
  2. N/(M)…
  1. Narsha :kr:
  2. A
  1. Ahn Jae-wook :kr:(Actor, Singer)
Summary

Ahn Jae-wook (born September 12, 1971) is a South Korean actor and singer.
Ahn Jae-wook - Wikipedia

1. K :gem::gem:
  1. Kim C :kr:
  2. C
  1. Choi Sung-bong :kr: ( Singer, Male Tenor)
Summary

Sungbong Choi (崔聖奉; 18 February 1990 – 20 June 2023) was a South Korean singer. After passing qualification examinations for elementary school and middle school, he graduated from the Dae-Jeon Art High School, and made his debut on the 2011 season of Korea’s Got Talent. He was the first runner-up of the talent show.[1]
Choi Sung-bong - Wikipedia

1. G
  1. Gummy :kr:
  2. Y
1 Like
  1. Yoon Sang :kr: (composer, record producer, singer, and songwriter)
Summary

Lee Yoon-sang (Korean: 이윤상; born 11 May 1968), known professionally as Yoon Sang, is a South Korean composer, record producer, singer and songwriter.[2] He currently serves as a contemporary music professor at Sungshin Women’s University.[3]
Yoon Sang - Wikipedia

1. G :wink:
  1. Go Jung-gi (aka Junggigo)
  2. I
1 Like
  1. Im Chang-kyun :kr:
  2. N
1 Like
  1. No Brain :kr:
  2. N
  1. NRG :kr: (Boy Band)
Summary

NRG, acronym for New Radiancy Group (Hangul: 엔알지), was a South Korean pop music group. Originally a five-member boy band consisting of Chun Myung-hoon, Lee Sung-jin, Noh Yoo-min, Moon Sung-hoon, and Kim Hwan-sung, NRG debuted in 1997 and underwent sporadic periods of activity and hiatus between 2000 and 2008 before going on an extended hiatus. In 2017 they regrouped as a trio to celebrate the 20th anniversary of their debut and released an extended play.
NRG (South Korean band) - Wikipedia

1. G :four_leaf_clover::wink:
  1. g.o.d. :kr:
  2. D
  1. Dimash :kazakhstan: (Singer, Songwriter, & Multi-instrumentalist.)
Summary

Dinmuhammed Qanatuly Qudaibergen (Kazakh: Дінмұхаммед Қанатұлы Құдайберген, Dınmūhammed Qanatūly Qūdaibergen, born 24 May 1994) known professionally as Dimash Qudaibergen, is a Kazakh singer, songwriter, and multi-instrumentalist. He is university-trained in classical as well as contemporary music, and is known for his exceptionally wide vocal range.[1][2][3][4][5] He has performed songs in thirteen languages.[6]
Dimash Qudaibergen - Wikipedia

1. H :gem::gem::four_leaf_clover:
2 Likes
  1. Heechul (Kim) :kr: (Super Junior)
  2. L
1 Like
  1. Loveholic :kr: (Alternative Band)

2. C :gem:

1 Like
  1. Clazziquai :kr:
  2. I
1 Like