2. R | X
3 Likes
  1. Xiao Duo (Unchained Love)
  2. X/D
2 Likes
  1. Dong Dong En (Hello, I’m At Your Service"
  2. D | E
3 Likes
  1. Do Bong Soon (Strong Woman Do Bong Soon)
  2. D/B/S
5 Likes
  1. Do Mi No - I can’t recall the actor’s nor the drama’s name, I tried since yesterday and I can’t even remember his face well, I found two other actors that look a bit like him, but well if some know’s - I just loved his name, and how he always ends up in trouble with his wife, maybe 2007 +/- 3 years - I really didn’t made him up
  2. D/M/N
2 Likes
  1. Ning Que (ML, Ever Night, played by Arthur Chen, his :cn: name: Chen Fei Yu)
  2. N/Q
3 Likes
  1. Na Hyun Sook - My Lovely Sam Soon - mother from the ML I loved her persona, she has been through a lot in life, but still holds up well.
  2. N/H/S
2 Likes
  1. Son Oh Gong (A Korean Odyssey)
  2. S | O | G
4 Likes
  1. Gye Ji-Han (Poong The Josen Psychiatrist), his character was the doctor who took the ML under his care, after he got ousted from the palace, his actual name is Kim Sang-Kyung, can you take a look at this actor, he is so transformational! He played the ML in The Great King Sejong]
  2. G / J / H
3 Likes
  1. Jung Ji Ho (Love in Contract)
  2. J…/H…
4 Likes
  1. Jang Doo-Soo (SML, in Heart To Heart, a lovely 2015 drama, it aired after Misaeng: An Incomplete Life ended.)
Heart To Heart Poster

1. J / D / S
3 Likes
  1. Daoming Si (Dylan Wang’s Meteor Garden)
  2. D…/S…
4 Likes
  1. Dan Sae Woo - FL Wok of love - I love food and cats, we have a lot in common, only thing I miss out … The cook!
  2. D/S/W

Poll stays open until 999., if I am not around, please “mention” my name, if I see the blue blinking, I will try to make it in a timely manner, hopefully, until now it is character’s names, seems there is a new favorite in town.

3 Likes
  1. Dong Hua Di Jun (Pillow Book)
  2. D…/H…/J…
4 Likes
Click this drop down menu for votes so far

Poll link
!The never ending chain of ... (Game) - #1011 by lutra

3 Likes
  1. Heo Joon Jae (The Legend of the Blue Sea; The FL said it so much that it’s permanently stuck in my head and I even hear it in her voice. :joy: P.S. I was totally waiting for a “D” so I could do Daoming Si who is my absolute favorite, both character and actor, but you beat me to it. Hahahaha! :joy:)
  2. H/J
4 Likes
  1. Jang Nang Hee - Dear My Friends - Perhaps it’s like with most of our moms, they can “dance” on our nerves, but would we ex-change them, no at least most of the time. Life gives us things to learn and one is even moms can change.
  2. J/N/H
4 Likes
  1. Han Ji Eun (Full House)
  2. H/J/E
5 Likes