The never ending chain of ... (Game)

1. Han Geu Roo - Mama! - the son of Mama, he had his share of life along with his mother, his mom had him after the break-up with his father, and he was brought to his father’s side, because his mom has cancer and there is no other family, but then this “Hyung” is there, and he is better in so many aspects than his own dad … Interesting figure, yet it is only a boy.
  2. H/G/R

P.S. Felt suddenly tired yesterday followed “the call”, and fell asleep even it wasn’t even 8 pm. Now it is past 1 am, look what I am doing …

4 Likes

LOL Sorry! I couldn’t resist :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

5 Likes
  1. Heo Yeon Woo/Wol (FL in Moon Embracing the Sun)
  2. H…/Y…/W…
5 Likes
  1. Han Seung Hee - Mama! - FL - she raised her son on her own, because she was an orphan she had an issue with family, so when she thought that cancer might leave her son on his own she came back to her homeland to find his father, so he wouldn’t be alone in this world. I loved her bullhead, her independence, her riding her motorbike, … She is a free spirit.
  2. H/S
2 Likes
  1. Ha Eun Gyeol (ML, Twinkling Watermelon - awesome drama!)
  2. H or E or G
5 Likes
  1. Gu Sheng Nan (FL in Dating in the Kitchen)
  2. G…/S…/N…
3 Likes

Hahaha! No worries. :heart: His name is so memorable. Just like “Heo Joon Jae”, I can always hear Shancai screaming “Daoming Si!” every time I see his name anywhere. Because of those two FLs, those two names are extremely memorable. :joy:

4 Likes
  1. Shin Hari (Business Proposal; Loved her!)
  2. S/H
5 Likes
  1. Seon Deok from Seondeok yeowang / Queen Seondeok ~ still one of my favorite Sageuk :blush:
  2. S / D
5 Likes
  1. Seo Joon Beom - ■■■■ Heel
  2. S/J/B
4 Likes
  1. Jung Sook Hee - the “medicine woman” in Just Between Lovers, big heart for those left without hope.
  2. J/S/H

In the middle of the countdown, if you have not voted yet, here is the link.
https://discussions.viki.com/t/the-never-ending-chain-of-game/51046/1011?u=lutra

Poll is still the same Character’s Names leading with 53 %

3 Likes
  1. Sakuraba Junko - from 5-ji Kara 9-ji Made
  2. S/J
4 Likes
  1. Jang Sae Hoon - Phoenix 2004 - you don’t get it too often that a young man gets abducted by a girl, they fall in love but end with a heartbreak, oh wait, it’s called Phoenix … So you know what will happen with the ashes of love …
    (Won’t make any statement about the 90s outfits)
  2. J/S/H
3 Likes
  1. Hae Mi Hol - Arthdal Chronicles
  2. H/M the last one before changing topic?
4 Likes

No change :joy: maybe if you vote. . .

2 Likes

I don’t remember if was already closed when I logged in or if I voted :sweat_smile:

3 Likes
  1. He Yi Qian (Autumn’s Concerto)
  2. H/Y/Q
3 Likes
  1. Yoo Gil Chae (My Dearest)
  2. Y/G/C
3 Likes

Judging by the poll, I assume we’re continuing, so I’ll go on with character names too. :smile:

1. Yoo Se Yeop (From “Poong, the Joseon Psychiatrist”. So glad I found this drama. I highly, highly recommend it. It’s amazing.)
  2. Y/S
3 Likes

Sorry, dear players I was “indisposed”, hopefully it is all good now.
:star_struck:
We will stay with our favorite character’s name
I had the poll already closed, and then suddenly I didn’t feel well.
Will be putting up the new poll in a bit, somehow more people voted, when it is open for a while, so I will keep that.
Dear all, I will excuse myself, lay down and play dead, maybe taking a nap, after that I think the world will look a little bit brighter again.
Till later

7 Likes