The never ending chain of ... (Game)

1. Jang Gyeo Wool - continuing with our Hospital Playlist resident
  2. J / G / W
4 Likes

:blush: 1088. Jang Se-Jin (Ghost Doctor.) The character played by (Uee.) A wonderful watch, here on Viki!

:blush: 1089. J / S

3 Likes
  1. Jang Kyung Joon - this guy has a big heart, for the love of his life and her daughter and his “dongseng” brother and last but not least his grandpa, who had no luck with his parents, but that’s his brother’s story.
  2. J/K
2 Likes
  1. Jung In Kyu (ML, A Time Called You)
  2. J/I/K
4 Likes
  1. Jin Mi (FL in Ashes of Love)
  2. J…/M…
2 Likes
  1. Min Hui - The Love You Give Me FL - she is a good friend, so she pretends to be her friend while meeting a guy her friend knew from childhood, and she fell for him, but when she wants to confess not only her feelings but the “little charade” she played, nothing goes as planned. Just like the future in her life …
  2. M/H
1 Like
  1. Ma Joo Ah (“Dear M”; I do not see this one talked about enough. I personally loved it and I think it’s a hidden gem. :heart:)
  2. M/J/A
3 Likes
  1. Mu Deok (Alchemy of Souls)
  2. M / D
3 Likes
  1. Dae Gil (Chuno)
  2. D/G
3 Likes
  1. Do Chi Kwang (ML, Watcher; a truly awesome K-drama. Watch it if you haven’t!)
  2. D/C/K
4 Likes
  1. Chae Song Hwa - she’s such a good character! Only girl in the Hospital Playlist Quartet
  2. C / S / H
3 Likes
  1. Cha Sang Woo - ML Cunning Single Lady, it is such a sight to see this dork becoming a successful businessman, but deep inside he is still the same … His ex-wife is a special kind of girl he can’t forget, or did he?

Break - Poll-result

:heart_eyes:

Dear players, we are going on a trip around the world, old rule last letter of the city name will become the first letter of the next city.

:city_sunrise: :flight_departure: :passenger_ship: :world_map:

Starter is lucky, choose one of the following letters for the first city.
1100. C/S/W

4 Likes
  1. Strasbourg
  2. G…
3 Likes
  1. Geneva / Swiss
  2. A …
2 Likes

:smiley: 1102. Atlanta, Georgia :us_outlying_islands:
:blush: 1103. A

2 Likes
  1. Athens