The never ending chain of ... (Game)

:grinning: 1068. Ma Zhao Di (Wife of ML in The Investiture of The Gods) Her character is pure comedy. :rofl: Real name, Jiang Hong
:wink: 1069. M / Z / D

2 Likes
  1. Zhou Xin Xing - The Way You Shine - What others need decades to encounter, for her, it takes a few weeks, marriage - her father’s death - the company of her father goes belly up, and leaves a huge debt for her, that she doesn’t shy away from, but her so-called husband (so far for the "in good times and bad times) - divorce is next. But she has a goal she set for her life and she never abandons her dream, come what may.
    1070 Z/X

LOL What a combination, well, Chinese or Taiwanese drama characters might be helping.

2 Likes
  1. Zhao Chen Yi / Wang Chen Yi / Ji Huan (ML in Catch Up My Prince, who has multiple identities in the drama, so we get extra letters to choose from :smile: )
  2. Z / C / Y / W / J / H
3 Likes
🤣

my_happy_place, you had so many letters, I thought I saw an X! :rofl: I’ll leave this, while I wait.

2 Likes
  1. Zhang Xing He - The Kid From Heaven - sometimes you remember a story a face, his first wife thought he was cheating and left him, while he raises their son, when she believed he died during birth. Why did he use so many lies? Only, because their marriage turned disaster … I forgot, daddy and son were just too cute …
  2. Z/X/H

@leerla73 no excuse there is an X :rofl:

3 Likes

:wink: 1072. Xiao Zi Wei (FL, My Fair Princess Season 2) - (This was Ruby Lin’s character in S1, & S2) The OST is very well known, and sang by one of the MLs who is also well known in the C-music arena.

@lutra, I didn’t miss it! :joy:

:wink: 1073. X / Z / W

3 Likes
  1. Wei Wu Xian/Wei Ying (Untamed, played by Xiao Zhan :heart_eyes:)
  2. W…/X…/Y…
3 Likes
  1. Wu Di - New Horizon - I like her personality and her drive to become a pilot.
  2. W/D
2 Likes
  1. Wen Ning/Wen Qiong Lin/Ghost General (Played by Yu Bin in Untamed) Giving a few more of his names for more letters :blush:
  2. W…/N…/Q…/L…/G…
3 Likes

:grinning: 1076. Woo-Tae (In Ju Mong, Prince of Legend) :blush: Here he is again, my solid as a rock, actor, Jung Ho-Bin

:wink: 1077. W / T

3 Likes
  1. Thomas Ma Yiu Tong (ML, Modern Dynasty; this drama’s so good!)
  2. T/M/Y
3 Likes
  1. Yang Suk Hyung ~ Hospital Playlist’s mama’s boy :grin:
  2. Y / S / H
3 Likes

:blush: 1079. Ho-Dong (ML in Princess Ja-Myung) Real name, Jung Kyoung-Ho. An historical story about N. Korea, and S. Korea. Very gripping!

Posters

:wink: 1080. H / D

2 Likes
  1. Hong Sun Hee - Last Scandal - … late but not too late, is the motto of this drama, finally Sun Hee starts her life over … Fate let her meet her old love again, and after many ups and downs (no K-drama otherwise) finds her own happy end.
  2. H/S
2 Likes

:wink: 1081. Heo Young-Dal / Jang Dong-Cheol (ML, in Triangle.) Played by (Kim Jae-Joong.) Second of three brothers.

Poster - Young-Dal is on the right.

:wink: 1082. H / Y / D / J / C

2 Likes
  1. Yan Sum, Sammie (FL, Modern Dynasty; waiting for its sequel patiently lol)
  2. Y/S
2 Likes

:wink: 1083. Yu-Hwa (Mother of Ju Mong, Prince of Legend.) Real name, (Oh Yeon-Su.) Loved by the King, she was able to strategically protect her son. You may be more familiar with her in (Military Prosecutor Doberman.) Licensed, (here on Viki!) Both dramas!

:wink: 1084. Y / H

2 Likes
  1. Hua Biao - ML When We Were Young - you could call him a science nerd, some might say genius, good grades seem to just happen to him, but an incident changes his life. When the FL gets injured, he changes school for her, because he thinks he owes her, and in some way he does.
  2. H/B
2 Likes
  1. Bai Qian (Also known as “Su Su” for a time) (From “Eternal Love”; I liked her as much as I disliked Ye Hua. She was awesome! He… wasn’t so much. Hahaha! Also, she also went by “Su Su”, so for an extra letter, I’ll add that in too. :joy:)
  2. B/Q/S
3 Likes
  1. Bai Feng Jiu / Aranya (Pillow Book, I can’t remember off the top of my head what other names she used, but I’ll just add the second one for an extra letter :rofl:)
  2. B…/F…/J…/A…
5 Likes