The new explore page

Oooohhhh, I see.
I never use it. :smile:

1 Like

This!! :star:
I don’t care too much about other filters because I can use other sites too look up dramas I’m interested in beforehand. But the language filter is a must for me, such a hassle to pull up the old explore page every time. Also funny how the language filter still exists in the app, but not on browser :clown_face:

4 Likes

Reading this at first I was like that meme from Will Poulter from The Millers like, “They changed the explore page?” I haven’t used it in a long while. But then I went to check it out and I gotta say, it seems a bit dysfunctional. Like… I can’t get it to scroll down for me? I’m not sure if it’s just me, but it does seem a bit off, like you said. I also have to say that I always wondered why there wasn’t an option to search by subtitles on the explore page, even before. From what I saw from @mas4’s link, I guess that option used to exist, but they removed it from the official page at some point.

3 Likes

I only use it in the tablet/mobile app, and I still can search by country, genre,subtitle, etc if they will change it i will never update the app :rofl: actually I wanted a year option too :joy::see_no_evil:

But as you said I found the list missing, it is a weird thing to happen!

The tv app still needs more improvements

4 Likes

If you add the year in the url, you can filter by year. For example:

https://www.viki.com/v1/explore?year=2012
8 Likes

@mas4 It is a relief that option still exists. Thank you for sharing it.

4 Likes

Oh, bless this version, they also still have the sort based on Popular - this week etc. :face_holding_back_tears:

6 Likes