The Perverts Club

LOL I wish we can all go together!!! I will end up with a heart attack¡¡¡

hahahahahahaha the last one made my day!

Us at their concert…

3 Likes

LOL how I feel about Ren…especially before he turned 18…still feel somewhat guilty but than I talk to @Niennavalar and I’m like no worries we can share a cell…

2 Likes

Yes we can, don;t worry we are just as bad lol just the same lol

sigh when they dont get it… GASP! married woman? wow how old are u if u dont mind me asking cuz i thought u were around our ages(well,most of us) well,thats how men are i guess :confused: they think allot of korean stuff is gay or weird. and i finished watching marry him if u dare,thats why i wrote this post on it : http://discussions.viki.com/t/can-we-talk-about-how-dissapointing-the-ending-of-marry-him-if-u-dare-was/827/28
thats why i said its like a whole nother story,cuz i would still kinda like dramas even if there endings sucked a little but if it was a REALLY GOOD show all the way through,but if it sucked as much as the ending of marry me if u dare… i wouldnt like it.haha. x( i reaallyy liked the plot it had but the ending had me sooo mad. like worst one tops. i am up to episode 3 of MY LOVE FROM THE STARS and i LOVEEEE IT!!! ##@%$$^&(*&#%^@w! the only reason its taking me a while to get up 2 six is because i really want them to put allot before i get really into it and have to wait a week for the next one and the next. thats kinda torture for me cuz i dont wanna wait xD

okay,whoever likes SHINEE (i love em T.T 2nd bias group of mine xD) HAS to,JUST HAS TO watch this if u havent already.i cant tell u how many TIMES i watched this… :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwjCFXAXhuU

1 Like

I’m sorry he is a sack of bones… I think they ruined him with too much dieting and surgeries…

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OMGGGGG T-T BABYYYY OMGGGG WAIT FOR ME
How cute can a man be omggg…
Why don’t have some of these at my school. …
No instead i have some asian guys at school looking like harry potter

1 Like

You’re killing me seriously hahahahahahahaha

Hahah I’ll be like " Don’t come out, I’ll come in"

2 Likes

hahhhahahhahah totally and with that smile T-T
I don´t know how he is in real life but seriously after that drama I have the feeling that was him and his personality haha

1 Like

He’s still beautiful but really worried about his health he needs to start eating!!! Too thin I agree :’(

LOL quite a few of us are married though I’m probably the oldest one here!!:stuck_out_tongue: Officially I’m a day older than yesterday heehee Ppfftt let’s put it this way my husband is in he’s 20’s and I’m 12 year older!!!ROFLMFAO So I know I’m a Cougar…just start to get worried when they are under 25…pedo D; JAIL :’( ahhhhhhhh Ren…hmm might be worth it!! LOL Thank goodness my husband accepts the inner fangirl :smiley:

LOL that is cool though xD wow thats alright hes in his 20s xD thats fine lol thats so nice its just that they make these korean guys look sooo nicee from the clothes to the hair to the make up how do they DO IT ALL XD

1 Like

But sometimes they wear a little bit to much lip gloss haha i prefer them more without haha but i love then anyways so
God there is a pic i wanna show you but my lap is not with me …
Lateeeer hahaha

Hahahahaha I don’t have so much money, actually here in Germany we could say i am a little bit poor and i am not so pretty. So the chances that they could fall in love with me is actually very high hahahahaha

Who is the first bias group?

3 Likes