The Perverts Club

ok, when are we going to korea??? cause I kinda have an emergency of kidnapping right now lol, just saying,

1 Like

IMMEDIATELY!!!

Ren as a kid my god he’d make beautiful babies LOL!!!

1 Like

OMG!!! I love LedApple, especially Hanbyul. He is the best ^o^ Have you heard all his Eng solo songs? He does Bruno Mars songs really really well ^^ He is super cute when he does all those intro video’s of Blah Blah!!! Have you seen any of those? LOL!

1 Like

OMG!!! No I haven’t I love Bruno Mars so I would love to see Hanbyul sing them!!!

i really like the BEAT WIN one xD @Niennavalar @melliebean_2 and the rest, if u guys would LIKE, u can continue this KPOP FEST in my topic, and post ones u discovered:

http://discussions.viki.com/t/new-kpop-music-videos-that-u-discovered-and-love/1461

Apparently I already had Whatsapp (smh in shame) lol! But I did get Kakaotalk finally today. How do i find you? lol! :smiley:

@dramaaaaa and @melliebean_2 Sorry guys, I am just now replying to all my messages! @_@ So glad you are liking God’s Gift- 14 days. I think it is going to be an amazing ride. Agree Agree Agree about Baro. WOW! what an amazing job.
PS: I hoped they showed NMW a bit more…lol! Can’t wait for this week

Hahahahaha Did you see my ID ? or should I post it again ?

Same here … lol I cried so much wanna cry when I think about it again

did not see :smiley: but you can message me right? hmmm…how do you msg someone? I have 5 msg’s…gosh feel so dumb right now lol!

Hahaha to send a message I have to got to the normal viki page. But ppl can start a private discussion here I think that’s what you mean ?

really? lol! let’s explore this…

OMG GUYSS!! im watching a new drama. have any of you guys ever watched “operation proposal” ???

about a guy who’s best friend and first love gets married to another guy, without him getting a chance to ever tell her how he felt about her, and now he gets another opportunity to go back in time and change the past, so that he can get her back! at first it was DRAGGING SOOO MUCH… like, i only liked the first couple episodes. but now its getting good!!!

im excited to see where this drama is headed!!

someone said its from the makers of the new "bride of " drama you guys are watching… idk but its one of those dramas where like @melliebean_2 said, where you have to take it a day at a time for each episode, or else you wind up dropping it. i almost gave up on it, but now im liking where this is going!

and the main lead guy is one of my favorites from “i miss you’s” harry!!

@melliebean_2 u should tottally watch “i miss you” with yoochun somewhere down the line, its reeallly awesome!

its kind of tragic, especially in episode 3, so be prepared to cry, but i loved the drama!

2 Likes

I’m going to have to watch this for sure!!!

Soooooooooooooooo anyone else want to just SMACK the actor in ** Full House** playing the gay man his over acting drives me nuts I’m sorry I’ve been to several gay clubs and the only time a man acted that way was when he was dressed up in drag putting on a show…yeah he’s gay…but pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee…that kinda ruined that episode for me…and I’m still not sure how Mike can possibily redeem himself in the amount of time left…hmmm yes I do take his shirt off do his smexy ass dance and that little smirk…SOLD FORGIVEN :stuck_out_tongue:

i JUST FINISHED IT.(operation proposal) i gotta say, i dont regret not skipping some of the dragging episodes and just pushing on forward because OUTTA NO WHERE it got reaaally goodd!!! i cried my EYES OUT, and jumped up and down hahaha the actors and actresses had some REALLY GREAT CHEMISTRY!!! gah… i do not regret finishing this…

i definitley suggest it to everyone here, but like i said, 1 episode a day or you will be tempted to drop it. im so glad i didnt though!!! T.T x.D

2 Likes

OMG OMG OMG!!! Just finished watching God’s Gift ep 4 WOW!!! I think I know who it is and than BAM plot twist have to rethink the whole thing again…I would make a horrible detective
-_- but are they ever subbing it FAST looked earlier it was 69% came back 93% I was WOOT!!! Kk let’s do this GLUED to the screen the entire time…

1 Like

This is the little girl when she was younger right??? OMG!!! She kinda looks like my niece here!!! O_O

LOL for @preena0003 for all your hard work!! :wink: