The Perverts Club

Yes we need more musical hotties lol

I practically know all kpop singersā€¦ except for the new groups this year with 15 year oldā€¦umm no thanks

@Melliebean I think we could do both, Taiwanesse actors and singers! we all can be happy right? Any more votes? if not ,then for tomorrowā€™s menu (lol) will be, Taiwanesse actors and Asian Singersā€¦

I know all the ones you name but I really donā€™t know many solo singers? Any ideas?

D: yeah I had 2 tests this week I indulged today doing absolutely nothing school related!! :smiley:

Yush I need to expand my horizons please teach me more of what Iā€™m missing out on!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Hmm Iā€™ll have refresh my memory as to who all are Taiwan actors :DDD

lol thatā€™s our homework lol

I didnā€™t list those namesā€¦ It was renelis.
But now that you mention it, yes i do. My fav solo singer has got to be K.Will, his voice is soo awesome. There is Lee Hi( YG artist)-- i like her songs. Henry from Suju is doing solo right now. Of course IU, though iā€™m not a fan of her music. Juniel. There is Jay park:). Kim hyun joong is doing solo( not into his music but love him). Seo in guk has a nice voice. NEll, BOA
And others:
lee hyori, JYP, Gummy, Wheesung, G.Na sung si kyung, tablo, lena park, NS YOON-G, roy kim, john park, jung joon young, baek ji young, brian jooā€¦ i can go on forever lol

You just gave me the best presentā€¦BIGBANG dedication <3

1 Like

btw i just saw from the other post, what country are you fromā€¦ You are a fellow Ontarian ^-^

1 Like

Thank you Salz!!! I will check them out!

Yes Actually you remind me yesterday how hot and awesome they are so now even my youtube photo is BigBang related lol

1 Like

LOL!! Yup Ontario Canada Milie an Mia are from Quebec too!! :dancer:

LOL!! Iā€™m googling the actors now!! :smiley:

Ok Iā€™ll take care of the singers :slight_smile:

I like this homework! I think tomorrowā€™s pictures and videos will be ver instructive lol

1 Like

You know I was Avoiding it but now I will have to make a ā€œPervVikiā€ folder on my computer for these pictures lol

1 Like

by the way I donā€™t think most of them could watched the Chinese fun video I posted cause since the messages accumulate you can only go the first 200 or the last 200 messages or so, I think

1 Like

I watched that 3!!! Times!! LOL that was HOT!!! XDDDD