The Perverts Club

:stuck_out_tongue: my husband will be turning 27 this year blinks innocently

BTW eo 15 of Masterā€™s Sun is out and subbed I somehow missed it watching it now!! D:

Dying here trying not to laugh at workā€¦

1 Like

lol actually Iā€™m proud of you!!! 27 way to go!! by the way i just saw the episode, Iā€™m cleaning my tears right nowā€¦

2 Likes

my god!!!lol I know I had to repeat that part 3 times in order to read what he was saying caused i couldnā€™t focus , the comments were hilarious soo funny!

1 Like

see thereā€™s a lot of perverts in this community but we are the ones proud to admitted right?

ROFLMFAO!!! I still not sure why the camera focused on that but it was HILARIOUS we need to trach those guys down and drag them to the dark side!! :DDD

1 Like

And this is a perfect example of why I love my husband looked what he found for me!! :dancer:
http://deejohn-thebeautyhunter.blogspot.in/

Cool! I love the cosplay part

I just watched Moon Child and my god Gackt and Hyde have to be 2 of the most stunning men ever!!! Couldnā€™t tell you what the movie was about I was in a daze and the little boy that played the young Shou should definitely be classified as illegal now I googled him cuz I was awwwwwwwwwww what a cute little boyā€¦Hongo Kanata

kk that movie was made back in 2003ā€¦he is now 21 ā€¦why are these young one so darn cute!!!

Hey perv friends ! Iā€™m glad to see youā€¦ i missed all of you because i was hospitalizedā€¦ but now iā€™m fine

1 Like

Awwwwwwwwwww Mia HUGGLES wonder where youā€™ve been hope youā€™re feeling better!!! :ā€™(

1 Like

@Niennavalar and me posted a whole WACK of goodies!!! Let me see if I can find where it started guaranteed to make you feel betterā€¦though you may OD on hottiesā€¦

1 Like

OH! This guy acted in Yankee-KUN To MegaNe Chan as the second male leader

@Miasama started from here!! :DDDD

1 Like

AND he played Shin in Nana 2!!!

Heā€™s definitely someone to keep an eye on very talented!!! I expect to see him alot more in the years to come

re watching Nana 2 Iā€™ll post more Taiwan actors later today :package:

ohh he did! I completelly forgot NANA dorama versionā€¦