The Perverts Club

You just made laugh every mom had win that award at some point, my son will tell u that I won it couple times too jajaja

Hope u feel better

I knew 2 n 3 ā€¦ n Seo In Guk Lips OMG those lips kills me ā€¦

1 Like

SAVED forever!!! LOL! ;D

1 Like

It is soooooooooooooooooooooo good I have no idea what show Iā€™ll watch when it finishes itā€™s my happy candy fluff one,cuteness overload just love it!!!

OMG!!!Kk I thought that might of been G-Dragon but I wasnā€™t 100% sure apparently I do watch his lips!! :smiley:

1 Like

Sooooooooooooo who here is kinda worried Heirs might have too much hype?? Iā€™m expecting it to be this amazing show I think my expectations might be too highā€¦OR itā€™s going to be just that AWESOME!!! LOL in all these years I have never been all excited about a drama that wasnā€™t out yet!! :smiley: I usually just watch whatever was on or older series!! :smiley:

I donā€™t knowā€¦ but Iā€™m getting that feeling too. Two really popular actors, but not much else.
I think Iā€™m going to let it run for a few episodes before I watch.

Oooh yes! one hundred percent escapism fluff, turn off my brain and smile like fool at the screen for an hour and 20 minutes.

And theyā€™ve done a great job of creating an ex-girlfriend that I despise!

1 Like

I already have no idea what to do, Master Sun is over!! my favorite ever, But now Iā€™m like ā€œwhat next?ā€

3 Likes

I think that the drama has way to much pressure because of the cast it self, If is not convincing enough will be a very bad turn off. So letā€™s cross our fingers and better to be good

IKR!!!??? Maybe we will find a hidden gem weā€™ve somehow missed. I Hear Your Voice and Who Are You I somehow missed and they were amazing shows. But Masterā€™s sun just had that goofy charm to it though I must admit the first couple of eps scared the crap out of me than they seemed to have toned the ghosts down or I just got used to seeing dead people!!! :smiley:

2 Likes

Iā€™m going to missed that couple so much, I laugh like in no other drama so is goinig to be very very hard to replace,

Iā€™ve like Alice in Wonder City so far but I only got to ep 3 I think than my life kinda been turned upside down. Some of the new On Air look interesting Iā€™ll check out the first eps once they are completely subbed

There is also a list of Japanese ones I wanted to check out that LOL I believe you recommended!! XD

Well guys I gotta crash I still have no voice so I canā€™t even talk to my husband, still trying to wrap my head around my mother basically running away from home cuz she is seriously bat shit crazy right now and I HAVE to start studying tomorrow for my testā€¦any and all half naked men to wake up to in the morning would be greatly appreciated!! XD I may feel like Iā€™m on deathā€™s door and ready to break down but my eyes work perfectly fine!!! :smiley:

Lol lol, Iā€™m attending to a weeding tomorrow so I have to got to sleep too, I canā€™t help your eyes so much this time. right now Iā€™m watching a very touching and fun Japanese drama called ā€œBrother Beatā€ is 11 episodes only and it changes so much that you donā€™t get bored I like it so far. The main actors are the Zettai Kareshi one and Takumi in the movie nana. Hope you feel better ! I will leave this website I found is it has all kinds of blog link about hot asian guys in undiesā€¦wow there is some good pics in here Mellie, this is for our homework for a month!
http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/1706470

He makes even drinking water seem SEXY ;D

1 Like

I am having a wee bit of Masterā€™s Sun withdrawalā€¦
There is always this moment before I find a new drama to watch, that I worry I wonā€™t watch another one or that it wonā€™t be any good. Especially because Iā€™ve been on such a streak of really good (to great) dramas lately.

Iā€™m thinking it may be time for something Taiwanese or Japanese. Iā€™ve added Brotherā€™s Beat to my list, but for today I want somethingā€¦ more fluffy. Since, I also think Iā€™ve caught Mellie & Millieā€™s cold/sickness and I just want to go back to bed.

Iā€™m currently listening The Mysterious Housekeeper, itā€™s good!
I think itā€™s one I will follow every week!!! Itā€™s not that there is a lot of cute guys but the story seems to go on a very interesting way :slight_smile:

Meh why doesnā€™t the scroll function work properlyā€¦ I want to see all eye candy posted in hereā€¦LOL
(yes I did write the help center about it)