The Perverts Club

Awwwww sorry to hear that…

Let’s see what we can do about that…let’s start off why we think towels should be banned…

and shirts really might as well do something about them too while we are at it…

Hope this cheers you up a little bit!!

3 Likes

Last Cinderella one of my current fav this years cuz I broke my age limit for him!! XDDD

3 Likes

OMG thank you very very much… This really saved my day… Wait what is Jae Jung and yuhoo doing lol? That is just completely sexy rofl…

oh so this is new…OMG OMG I need to see this…is this a drama or movie? How old is he?

This is my all time OMFG dies pic…ALWAYS brings a smile to my face…

His hand lol… This is a picture that needs to be hang in the wall lol

Haruma Miura age 23 D: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Miura_Haruma

http://www.gooddrama.net/japanese-drama/last-cinderella

1 Like

Thanks thanks…let me check this out

I considered making it my wallpaper on my lappy but sometimes I take it to school…somethings my fellow classmates just don’t need to know about my hobbies and past times coughs

1 Like

OMG OMG HE is same age as me… GOD I want to go to Japan right NOWWWW lol

LOL!! Than you don’t need to feel guilty like I do when I think thoughts that well…

But seriously who wouldn’t ATTACK him…I mean go up and say hi…

LOL… it’s ok no guilty feeling coz this guy is sexy i’ts no crime to spazz over him… I see he was the Hiro in Koizora…so he was so young back then… I watched that movie and I liked him from before I just didn’t notice

Wait… I’m too excited now for this drama…so is this R rated?

He’s also in Gokusen 3 which I first kinda took notice of him but he was more oh he’s a cute kid…than KO OD from hottness…

ahhh… what a transformation… I have to go and check out this drama lol… Thank u so much a lot…geez I’m such lol

LOL!! Nuuuuuuu it’s a romatic comedy Older women younger guy and interesting story it was a pleasant surprise hidden gem that I stumbled across in my travels

Hmmm I don’t think I’ve actually seen any R rated dramas…not wait maybe there are a few BL ones that probably are…O_O

Can anyone tell me who these fine gentlemen might be?? I googled Crawl in to bed with me cuz like who doesn’t to see what comes up right!!??o_O. and these two came up

It cheer me up too!!! Yay!!! lol