The Perverts Club

Okay I am so impressed. This drama is so intense. I can feel the pain of everyone of them. Acting is awesome. I was so unsure about watching it but thanks to you and @preena0003 I did and it’s awesome.
I wish that no mother has to experience pain like this. Father mother or siblings. Such a situation is heartbreaking for everyone.

1 Like

Yep. The “Youtubers react to Kpop”
I saw it a few months ago and I was so shocked and angry… still can’t believe it. Especially because there is an Asian !!

OMGGGG hahahahahaha hilarious I just screamed when I saw Daniel Choi on my screen
hahah thank you for sharing this!!

I am watching it and I like it. OHHHH YES i know what ya mean [quote=“melliebean_2, post:4196, topic:145”]
L faints need I say more…
[/quote]

But seriously this is the first time after Faith where I didn’t want to read the comments because it was so freaking annoying. I have no Idea why ppl call her Gold digger or insult other ppl with saying “are you on crack” when the comments are there to have fun together… There are rly ppl who take all this waaaay too personal

I would say Men but I i am trying to not generalize… I am already fed up with this kind of Men … seriously

But I really enjoy the drama .I love the main lead and his Assistant hehe
Thanks for recommending it . Also thanks to @Niennavalar since you also recommend it =)

1 Like

Yeah I know what you mean I find it interesting how they portray it in her view of the events that pasted and than from his view how he sees how things went down. Always 2 sides to every story rarely do they show it in this perspective. Seeing him through her eyes he’s a complete dead beat mooch men should provide for their women…LOL but from his view she was a cold hearted psycho bitch sooooooooooo really not sure who is exactly to blame…I like it though and I get what you mean about the running comments lately there have been some ppl I just want to reach through the screen and slap upside the head…

Yeah I just can’t stand the sexistic Comments of a certain guy there and I really want to slap him till he …
He is like a little kid who wants to prove when hes right with sth and it’s annoying. Especially when he is commenting about women with makeup I was like

i am sure of it now. I will study law.

From what I see both had their faults. So we should enjoy and see how their relationship goes, because they definitely have feelings for each other.
I really can’t hear gold digger anymore -.-’

2 Likes

The fact that neither of them are in another relationship since kinda leans towards that they still love each other it’s just at a love/hate stage because of the misunderstand of how each felt during that time she didn’t tell him she was pregnant and lost the child and he wasn’t open with how he was feeling so both to blame you need open communication in any relationship be it work, friendship but it is key in marriage…also did you notice he kept his old phone with his # like he’s been waiting for her to call…

1 Like

He just called us girls retarded . I am going to stop reading the comments . Can I report him ?
You know since I saw many men like him treating women or girls like that I am a little bit sensible when it comes to sexistic comments.
Sorry for being annoying T-T

1 Like

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm I’d report his ass take screenshots to send in proof of harassment

HAHAHAHAHAHA I LOVE YOU GIRL
Thanks for your understanding

OMG!!! I loved ep 3 of Cunning Single Lady it’s getting goooooooooooooooooood. Have to see if ep 4 is completely subbed. Soooooooooo Happy I have Full House Thai I can watch Sun/Mon, Mon/Tues Bride of the Century, God’s Gift Wed and Cunning Single Lady Thurs!!! I just need to find one for Fri and Sat and I’m good to go!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

I have an answer!!! Emergency Couple (friday Sat) and Let’s EAT!!! (it’s 80% done and it’s a thursday show)

2 Likes

There we go my week is complete!!:stuck_out_tongue:

I’m all caught up on my dramas. waaahhhahhaaa … Tonight might be a movie night

1 Like

I’m going to re watch ep 4 of Cunning Single Lady when it’s fully subbed v(o.-)

My pervs I found this video of best January 2014 kpop songs, in case you are out of kpop new ideas. This you tuber comes up with lists every month so its cool, I love number 33

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTR7fWVLnHc

3 Likes

Oooooh thanks for this!!! I love listening to new music! And I like the format of cramming 50 songs into 18 minutes.
I like 18 , 11 and 1

I normally don’t watch music videos,so I this was really interesting.
(#16 was ripping off Michael Jackson Moves, #12 was actually relased back in May 2013 ( that’s weird?) )

More of this songs lists, this time february, separated in female and male list
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dOY1jvp4mg&list=UUZZhpyST5-Y_Kkc9HG0oGyQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_4013325401&feature=iv&src_vid=4dOY1jvp4mg&v=lymMIBZw_3E

Lol I laugh so hard watching number 44 of male list lol what was that video about lol

1 Like

AH!!! thanks for posting this. i was going crazy looking for new groups and music. some of these i love and allot of these are new to me! yes! more songs for me to love… i like the compilation

@Hesto actually,your right some are old/older like 2013 and maybe older and some are new.i guess the user was just trying to give us new ideas for start of this year…

i like too many to list hahaha but the best one… #13 VIXX- only you #16 HISTORY- what am i to you #5 MR MR #10 (JUST discovered it from the vid and i love it)
i think #3 was chinese… still nice tho

1 Like

Okay kinda digging #48 (I konw it was on Jans list, It’s growing on me…)
. . .#9 get;s stuck in my head… and I feel a little odd singing around the house “Girls GIrls Girls They love me!”

Alright off to look up “Royal Pirates!”