The Perverts Club

I would love to see this. He was very good in Last Cinderella and he was the reason I was so intrigued even if it was good drama. Yeah, I want to see the ‘sad’ drama he is in but just can’t make myself watch anything terribly sad this month.

1 Like

Oh my sweet god! I know that I’m late in the conversation but T.O.P without a top!!! heavy breathing
I needed to see that scene with my own eyes so I decided to look for it and here’s the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fd7fMdWjzTQ

I just think that life is so beautiful right now…

2 Likes

THERE IS A DRAMA OF DETECTIVE CONAN??? omg where what how?

Yeah there is and I just watched some scenes…I don’t know if there are english subtitles of the drama, but here is a german page of it -> Detektiv-Conan.ch

I hope you find it there :sweat_smile: :grin:

He was in The three Musketeers too. He’s really cute :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

sometimes the live action is good, sometimes bad

I really liked xxxholic and Liar game (the japanese version)

I first saw him in Koizora (even with white hair he’s hansom)

Are you talking about Boku no Ita Jikan? I don’t want to see that either

I ve only seen bloody monday and kimi no todoke apart from Last Cinderella

Thanks for the site it is awesome!! I think i will not leave the page forever… Sadly you just crashed my first love…

he didn’t look like this in my imagination CRIES

OMG!! August seems like a lifetime away!!! LOL Well something to look forward too I suppose before school starts again!! :stuck_out_tongue:

I LOVE Shine or Go Crazy this is my typical drama I usually can’t get enough of!! :wink: Blood won’t make it into my Top 10 or anything but I generally like anything supernatural and Vamps being my weak point, I’m enjoying it though but probably not one I’ll watch over and over again. I have not heard about The Lady and The Liar what’s it about?? And who are the main leads??
I will try to find the trailer right now!! She looks stunning and he looks very handsome I’ll be honest I haven’t gotten into too many Chinese drama though the movies I’ve seen i liked so thank you sooooooooooooo very much :blush:

The Bride of the Century if you have not watched it a MUST SEE I loved that drama so much I made a page on here for it!! :stuck_out_tongue:

I need to watch this!! LOL

HOLY COW that’s the woman in Shine or Go Crazy!!! -_- that is where I saw her than in the pics thank you my friend I could not place where I last saw her for the life of me!!

1 Like

REALLY wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllll alrighty then I know what I must add to my list to watch!!! THANKS ^___________________________-^ HAPPY!!!

I just want to say that I find amazing that this topic has 5140 posts (lol) so many perverts here on Viki…

I know I know…It was a really sad moment for me too xDDD I have expected someone like maybe Lee Min Ho, but :sob:

is heartbreaking :sob:

LOL lee min ho has a puppy face :smiley: doesn’t match
people will kill me soon as he is a great actor it seems and he is famous and stuff but for me he wasn’t the right one to cast

@dramaaaaa, Ah you just love your 'baby face ‘Lee Min Ho’ we all know that.

Ah noo think he would be good playing a detective…He was awesome in City Hunter, so I think he could also play Shinichi…because almost everytime Shinichi appears, there is action, so I think I would like to see Lee Min Ho as Shinichi…(Btw I don’t know, what’s with my english recently…xD I hope you understand me :laughing:) But anyways, I just wanted to compare their looks xD So to be honest, for me, Min Ho (Shinee’s) would be perfect as Shinichi ‘-’ He cosplayed as conan and it was just :heart_eyes: He would be perfect for both, Conan and Shinichi :blush: :heart_eyes: :kissing_closed_eyes:

lol yeah i love him but i am not someone who will deny if he isn’t suited for a certain role , which in this case would be Shinichi. I wasn’t going to brag about my love for lee min ho though

@ran_chan_5 i didn’t mean his acting but his looks :smiley: LOL!! looks like min ho would be a great conan haha
For me it would be great if they leave anime as anime… not like son goku which hollywood made a movie about with an american who took the role of an asian -.-

I also think like you…I mean, they also destroyed Avatar :unamused: Even though it wasn’t a Anime/Manga I liked it an yeah >_>

But I have to say, these two, who play Naruto and Rock Lee, are really good. They did everything perfectly ‘-’ And their fighting is really unbelieveable :heart_eyes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6mSdpMJCdc