The Perverts Club

No, you can’t imagine how I can me “head in the clouds” sometimes… Really…
Good thing for me my english skills are not good enough to explain it… You should be ashamed to have spend so much time to talk to me lolllllll

I see it got posted 3 times…but who cares??? For LMH CUTNESS…I will post it a 100 times!!!

2 Likes

hahahaha…we are so similar but i am the crazy one!!! XDDDD

Ahh that is gorgeous Jung Yong Hwa…he is a shitty actor but a good singer :slight_smile:

1 Like

Pree, cool down… It’s getting hotter outside and it was cool today!!!
Only 13 celcius… Gosh… and this winter, it will drop around -20 celcius… or under it

Pree don’t bother with the song…the age thing is over now…lets move on to better things like our k hotties :))

1 Like

When it will be cold this winter, I will send you 50 times an hour a picture of LMH, it will get hotter loll

LOL what drama was he in??

HOW CAN I BE COOL when it is Lee Min Ho??? You tell me…I might need to take a dip in a bathtub filled with ICE!!! XDDD

its Jung Yong Hwa fron cn bleue, he also was the good guy in the drama you’re beautifull and he’s the guitarist un heartstring

I look forward to it!!! Promise???

Heartstrings and you are beautiful…same facial expression since the beginning of time

Spice Girls were there in 1996! That’s all I remember

1 Like

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes I just watched that 2 weeks back I believe I felt so bad for him in You’re Beautiful but it’s JSK sooooooooo yeah enough said…

1 Like

Yeah see I think he’s holding a parka…

3 Likes

Wow… I stepped away for 5 minutes and there is a mostly naked photo of LMH.

4 Likes

Don’t do that, you’ll kill preena right away! Lolll :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Mellie I really do wonder what your search keywords are for you to come across such beauty

1 Like

Best keyword guess. . . “Lee Min Ho nothing but a smile”

1 Like

I swear it was Asian Celebrities Abs!!! :smiley: Well blushes at least this time…slinks away to the corner

1 Like