The Perverts Club

HOLY CRAP they are either related or hate to say it same plastic surgeon :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

not related lol

nahhhh yoo seung ho is plastic free, just look at his baby pics. he has been in movies and dramas since he was like 3, so it would be obvious if he got something done.

Ep 13 was uploaded today no subs yet there will be 20 eps total

AHHH lolā€¦ 13 isnā€™t close enough. I will wait til 15 before i start. i hate that its once a week.
Alrightā€¦ Iā€™m off, sleepy timesā€¦

:stuck_out_tongue: they do look alike though maybe they are related :open_mouth:

Japanesse hotties:

Hayami Mokomichi

Kamenashi Kazuya

oguri shun

ikuta toma

the list is too long, i could be here all night lol

2 Likes

hahaha they arenā€™t related though, thats why its spooky.

Yeah I should try to sleep tooā€¦Niennavalar I would love to know your fav Taiwan dramas too if you are on tomorrow!!

1 Like

I will
lol, im on viki everyday

YES YES AND YES!!! Akanishi Jin also is I think tie in my heart with Kame!! :smiley:

1 Like

For pree when she gets up Men in Hats!! :stuck_out_tongue:

now off to bed I go but wanted to leave a nice good morning welcome!! :dancer:

2 Likes

good night girl off to bed too

ROFLā€¦THANK YOU (ć£ā—”ā—”ā—”)ć£ :heart: LOVING THIS GOOD MORNING COLLAGE :smiley:
1 : Panda bears are my favorite animalsā€¦need I say more! 2 Goshā€¦I used to be so crazy over Kim Hyun Joong but I wonder what happened. 3 I am liking him in Masterā€™s Sun although I am not that crazy over him like some girls are!!! >_< 4 IT IS ADORABLE GD!!! 5 I am not ashamed to admit I have this same GD mini poster up on my wallā€¦near my bed!!! ā€œshakes her head as the skeletons of her closet are comingā€ What to do? I really like this one and it was a shame on to put it up where i can see it everyday! ^o^ 6 Who is this??? 7 This is going in my ā€œI am CRAZY CRAZY in love with NMVā€ folder!
Good Morning to you too chingu!!! :heart:(Ė†āŒ£Ė†Ō…)

Hi everyone, I going out with a couple of friends today so I may not be here but I will miss you. Have wonderful conversations.
In the mean time I will try to figure out what Mellieā€™s new obsession should be!!! ā€œwink winkā€ ;D

Iā€™ll be getting my hair done!!:smiley: Hoping my hairdresser can do it like this but we shall see ā€¦

I got something like that a month ago :slight_smile: But it was a dark purple on top and a dark red at the bottom. Itā€™s gone now :frowning: Need to go back :slight_smile:

Hey, hey,hey!!!
My first entrance into the perverts club today. I hope you all had a pervert filled dayā€¦lol.I would be back later to see what you all have planned for today XD

1 Like

Hoi hoi, Iā€™m here too :slight_smile:
I will be there later, full time, for now Iā€™m cooking some things :slight_smile:
Pree will probably know if I say Tamale Pie :slight_smile:

2 Likes

hey girls a quick hello me too iā€™ll be there later ā€¦ need to make yummi things for the family ā€¦

BOF kawaii