The Perverts Club

WOW!!! Who is this again jeezzzzz I think you guys told me yesterday tooo I NEED my SENSEI pree!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

And the Perv Club is back on track!!!
You should wait for me, I need to finish to edit the episode Iā€™m working on lollll :slight_smile:

1 Like

if i could hit the heart button i would! maybe in 1 hour lol

What?! I missed something?
I have eyes behind my head ā€¦ Donā€™t touch my Jaejoong! Donā€™t take advantage that Iā€™m busy IRL to criticize him or steal me ><
My Boojae :heart: is MINE!!!

1 Like

Youā€™ll be ok to begin on the next episode :slight_smile: Generaly, the english team finish the episode 2 days after the episode is uploaded on viki

ROFLMFAO!!! Kawaiie we were just talking about you last night!!! XDDDD

1 Like

HAHAHAHAā€¦I see we are talking about Tae Do (Kim Bum)ā€¦he brought me here! IF ANYONE SEES GODDESS OF FIRE YOU KNOW HOW ADDICTED I AM TO TAE DO! KEKEKEā€¦
Okay! I just stopped here for 5 mins! But now I am going again!!! See you later SIYONARA!!!

KAWAIIE!!!
Youā€™re breaking the rules!
He need to be AT LEAST half nakedā€¦
Reallyā€¦ lolllllllll

kim bum, he was in boys over flower and actually heā€™s in goddess of fire

1 Like

Pree, did you put a KimBumā€™s alert on the forum?
How can you pop up at the exact moment the picture is put on the forum???

yay!!! when is aired?

Thatā€™s the adorable KIM BUM

Maybe she came because I tagged her :slight_smile:

1 Like

Mon and Tues :slight_smile:

he is Kim Bum and he @ Goddes of fire but he looks better with the clothes off jajajaja

that good it will hel me wait for master sun on wen and thursday

face palm yup thatā€™s what I was told last night too Iā€™m going to have to get flash cards and get them memorizedā€¦now having said that watch me get them mixed up with my anatomy flash cards and take them to a study groupā€¦gasps (that would be slightly embarrassing)ā€¦

Kawaiie, we argued yesterday with salz because we told her that you were the most crazy girl when someone talks about Jaejoongā€¦ She told that itā€™s not true, so I told her to have a fight with you on your post about the group :slight_smile: (Since this post is for pervert and ā€œcougarā€ girls, not JYJ lolll )

ROFLā€¦I think I am getting psychic abilities of all my boysā€¦maybe thatā€™s why I came here at that exact momentā€¦okay I am off now! T_T
@Kawaiie I am GLAD to see you here!!! ENJOY my friend!!!

1 Like

that would be really funny to watch!