The Perverts Club

This one is for PREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENA

1 Like

Please tell me Iā€™m not the only one that IMMEDIATELY thought of massage oilā€¦coughs I MEAN suntan lotionā€¦

Jaejoong? He is 27 years old (28 korean age)ā€¦ but he is so freaking HOT!!
Jaejoong was in:
Protect the boss

• Dr.Jin

Yoochun (JYJ) was in rooftop prince, miss ripley, SKKS, I miss youā€¦

2 Likes

Heā€™s not half naked, but this actor is so cute and sings so wellā€¦ He gave me goosebumps and heart attack (in the good way)

He is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTT!!!

PHEW Iā€™m the official Cougar of the Club sooooooooo always want to make sure they are at least 25 before I think things that should NOT be thought!!! :smiley: Ohhhhhhhh god I hope my hubby doesnā€™t ever come in here to see what I write even though he is well aware of my obsessions!!!

2 Likes

HAHAHAHAā€¦this is so weird! I was logging off my laptop before i head out and apparently i had multiple tabs on so i clicked on this tab to close and right then i see LMHā€¦
I swear this is really weird psychic stuff! Okay 7:30 I am gone ~~~~

Hhahahahahhahaha this cougar thing is there to stay lolllllllllll

1 Like

Kk donā€™t know this one donā€™t thinkā€¦ LOL name please and where can I find him!! :smiley:

Heā€™s in my living room lollllllllllllllllll

Just kidding. Click on the image, I picked ramdom pictures on the web :slight_smile:

well im in the same boat if my husband only new my korean lovers jajaja

1 Like

Oppa, Iā€™ll take care of youā€¦

You canā€™t! he just got married! Like last month!!! Sorry! :frowning:

At least Iā€™m honest I wonā€™t deny it!! :stuck_out_tongue: Men have been dating and marry younger women for centuries about time we got on board!!! :smiley:

1 Like

Hahahaha :slight_smile: Iā€™m not against this !!!
I just still laugh to what you said to me :slight_smile:
I had such a big smile for a long time lolllll

he is Yoo Ah ā€¦ love that baby face that he has ā€¦ he will be 27 in Oct

1 Like

Who? Who? Whoā€™s got married without asking me first???

Actually mine has always known my Asian pretty boy obsession lately heā€™s been sending me pics of guys he thinks I might like!!! :smiley: But talking that way to him and actually typing it out on here welllllllllllā€¦LOL

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkk those cuts look real!!! D:

awwwwwwwwww love that smile