The Perverts Club

:stuck_out_tongue: BTW you see meeeeeeeeeeee new hair ROFLMFAO minus my face!! :smiley:

OMG OMG OMGā€¦There is something abt HOT guys in leather jackets!!

:confused: APPARENTLY now do I tell my hubby or not is the question LOL

yummmyā€¦XD
agreed.

1 Like

Wae???
Canā€™t you have your fun.Itā€™s not harming anyone. How do you know he doesnā€™t do that?? lmfaoā€¦ not that he does. Iā€™m sure he is great.

Yeahā€¦I did!!! I love it!! I canā€™t do anything awesome like that because of work :frowning: Milie got something similar done as well a little while back

Huh??? What did I do???

You hairā€¦But is the color still there?

TELL HIMā€¦I just wanna know his reaction. Although I doubt he will be shocked!!!

My husband is pretty well know in his area so they are very careful what they do since anything and everything about them gets spread aroundā€¦our wedding for example ended up with 5 News Stations showing up uninvited so it was on 5 tv channels and in 6 newspapers -_-. Heā€™ll have alot more freedom over here first thing Iā€™m going to do is take him to a strip joint since heā€™s never been to one!!! :smiley:

pree, I think I will let you sub the clip. I think I will mess it more than I will helpā€¦
Itā€™s so hard to understand what the director is sayingā€¦
Iā€™m out :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah I figure I might as well do something fun while I can if I get into 2nd semester Iā€™ll tame it down abit!! :stuck_out_tongue:

You know that and yet you honk the guys on the street??? LMAO !!!

Iā€™m pretty sure this it what heā€™ll say ā€œBABY!!!Babyā€™s BAD!!! Spank spank spankā€ LOL At least thatā€™s the response I want to hearā€¦could be dead silence too XD

2 Likes

LOL! Yeah because of the accent!!! Ill finish it as soon as i get off from here!

Honestly no idea what came over me!!! I did it before I could even stop myself there was 0 thought process itā€™s like hand went on horn before thought entered brainā€¦O_O

Hahahahhahaa but I saw the scene in my head and itā€™s really funny!!!
Gosh, I love you with all your funny things !!!

I just pray I was one of many and he didnā€™t see me as I than drove like hell awayā€¦cuz I live within walking distance from the Uni D:ā€¦ I would just dieā€¦watch him be a neighbourā€¦

1 Like

Gosh, this is hard to understand sometimes!!! Is his name Nobu or Nogu???

Donā€™t know!!! I think I will need to make a check up on thisā€¦ I will write to you in private