The School Nurse Files | Doubts

There are so many things that I did not understand in The School Nurse Files. Did you guys feel the same?

1. Did her sword have some power?
  2. What exactly were jellies?
  3. Why did In Pyo trust Nurse Ahn?
  4. Why did she lose her powers? Like these are just a few.

I haven’t watched it yet, but when I do, I will pay extra attention and tell you what I find out. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve only watched 3 episodes but this is what I got from it. Maybe I’ll update when I have the chance to watch more(and yes, I finished. Honestly, I really liked this drama for all its quirks).

1. agree with mas4 below(she can only use it for 15 minutes)
  2. Jellies were those weird sticky things or monsters that only she saw. Not all of them were bad, but some were. The bad ones she had to get rid of with her sword or gun. Basically all people excrete jellies, but the people who excrete a ton, like in the case of the two school delinquents in episodes 2 and 3, that can get so bad to the point of death. I don’t know if this is a really good explanation since I haven’t watched all of it, but I hope this helped.
  3. In Pyo trusted the nurse because he had seen all the weird things that had happened(the rooftop incidence then the one with the two delinquents), and didn’t believe it could’ve been the result of something naturally occurring on Earth.
  4. agree with mas4 too

As of now, I have a question as well. I don’t know if this is answered in a later episode, but why were they stealing cushions? Is it some sort of superstition in Korea that cushions make you do better on tests? And what was that weird thing they were doing while taking the college exam with the pen clicks and clock?

1 Like

@iamawkward

1. The sword has a power. It kills jellies but is limited in time. (It is explained in the first episode)

2. I don’t think he had a choice. Very strange things happened in his school and she’s the only person who understand what’s going on. But it’s true that they get close very quickly.

3. She lost her powers when she visited the apartment of the other strange teacher and touched the green thing. A mark appeared on the back of her neck. You can see it disappear when she get her powers back.

@helenawang5717_57
Yes, they were stealing cushions because of some superstition.
About the pen clicks and clock, they were definitely cheating but I didn’t really understand how.

1 Like