The Shadow (2023)?

hi everyone

I was wondering if there has been any update to do with the The Shadow (2023) starring Vengo as a vampirešŸ˜ there has not been any updates other than 8 months ago past the review has anybody seen anything?

4 Likes

@jadecloud88, @aznative,
Any latest on this threadā€™s topic. I did a search, but maybe I need better keywords. Nothing came up in the threads.
Marcus Here! at time stamp 2:34. It passed review! This was posted March 26, 2023.
!https://youtu.be/5xkAEK3MCDc?feature=shared

2 Likes

Native Title: å¦‚ęœˆ
Also Known As: Ru Yue
Director: Li Mu Ge
Screenwriter: Wang Hong
Genres: Thriller, Historical, Romance, Fantasy
Tags: Vampire Male Lead, Chinese Republican Era, Adapted From A Novel, Investigation, Mystery, Suspense, Older Man/Younger Woman, Vampire Fiction, Age Gap [Drama Life], Age Gap [Real Life] (Vote or add tags)
Type: Drama
Episodes: 24
Aired: 2023 - ?
Original Network: T e n cent Video
Duration: 45 min.
Score: N/A (scored by 0 users)
Ranked: #38332
Popularity: #3636
Content Rating: Not Yet Rated

The Shadow (2023) - MyDramaList

5 Likes

Havenā€™t heard a word.

3 Likes

Itā€™s rumored to be undergoing the second phase of review. The last official update was in May this year when they released this 520 poster for Chinese Valentineā€™s Day.

Itā€™s more likely to premiere in 2024, but who knows? Be patient. :slight_smile:

@bluepixie Iā€™m adding this to the other ā€œchannels we wantā€ thread.
Letā€™s hope it will be brought to Viki when it premieres.
Meanwhile, letā€™s try to submit requests for itā€¦

:slight_smile: :muscle: :wave:

5 Likes

ther a tralior for up and coming it is a blink and you miss it but its there

2 Likes

The Shadow

Apparently this page has a trailer with WeTVs upcoming shows that was recently posted and there is a very very brief clip of The Shadow. Unfortunately the clip is so brief that if you blink youā€™ll miss it lol

2 Likes

LOL itā€™s really ā€œblink and youā€™ll miss itā€ segment about this drama. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
In any case, thatā€™s not a drama trailer. Itā€™s Ten.centā€™s upcoming content (partial) preview for 2024, and which we already know The Shadow is one of them.

Hopefully, itā€™ll premiere in early 2024.
:crossed_fingers:

3 Likes